Doran's speech and/or Martell-action?

I want to preface my opinions by stating I only speak for myself. GOT is my favorite TV series but is it as good as the books?....HELL NO! It is only human nature for long time fans of the books to be supportive and protective of GRRM's works. It is to be expected to want to contrast the show with the books. So every time the writers delete, add, or alter characters or a story arc then I will be complaining here. Why? I am a firm believer that every word GRRM writes is significant in understanding the complexity and richness of The World of Ice and Fire.

That's fine and all to appreciate the books more, but as a piece of television which is all it can be judged on its one of the best shows ever made IMO, so it's just hard for me to wrap my head around so much of the hate on this board, that's all I'm saying

I want to preface my opinions by stating I only speak for myself. GOT is my favorite TV series but is it as good as the books?....HELL NO! It is only human nature for long time fans of the books to be supportive and protective of GRRM's works. It is to be expected to want to contrast the show with the books. So every time the writers delete, add, or alter characters or a story arc then I will be complaining here. Why? I am a firm believer that every word GRRM writes is significant in understanding the complexity and richness of The World of Ice and Fire.

That's fine and all to appreciate the books more, but as a piece of television which is all it can be judged on its one of the best shows ever made IMO, so it's just hard for me to wrap my head around so much of the hate on this board, that's all I'm saying

I will say GreyWorms say acting sucks too. Now go ahead.. Tell me I said that because he is *ahem* African.

I agree with the sentiment and I know you're most likely kidding, but Jacob Anderson is British. Just sayin'

Yeah three is too many, especially when they collectively have such a small role. Lets do away with Tyene...

Nymeria (Jessica Henwick) has to live :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

Agreed, on both accounts. Especially because Tyene looks nothing like the book version.

This is the One True Tyene, IMO:

http://www.hotflick.net/flicks/2009_Year_One/009YEO_Juno_Temple_005.jpg

Why, just because they're both blonde? You blondist! Jk

No, Nell Tiger Free (LOL, it never gets old) is too young. Tyene should be more...experienced.

But that's the thing, she is supposed to look very innocent. If nell Tiger Free could adopt mannerisms from a more experienced woman, she'd make a great Tyene.

Archived