Doran's speech and/or Martell-action?

My guess is Jaime and Bronn infiltrate the water gardens only to be captured by Dornish soldiers. Doran reveals that Myrcella isn't even there, the Sand Snakes have already taken Myrcella. Bronn goes with Hotah while Jaime stays back. Hotah and Bronn run into Ellaria and the Snakes. Bronn gets killed, Ellaria and the walking Michelle Rodriguez's get captured, and Myrcella gets injured in the process. Due to the violence Doran will let Jaime take Myrcella so long as he lies about how she got the injury. Jaime hears about the unrest in KL (Cersei's letter, I assume Bronn will tell Jaime about Lancel), takes her to Casterly Rock instead. Later Doran reveals to Ellaria that Trystane is actually to marry Danaerys.

not a bad guess!

Since everything in Meereen is instantly known in Westeros, in the next episode or so, everyone will hear that Dany marries a Great Master and seems like settling in Meereen for good.

Considering that fAegon does not exist in the story, what would Doran do in this case? Those who are responsible for Elia's and her children's murder are all dead. How can Doran hope to further avenge himself upon the Lannisters and what does it take to make that happen?

I think Doran will be invested in Trystane/Myrcella marriage and this couple will replace Arianne/fAegon couple in the books as the antagonists of Dany when she unexpectedly arrives to Westeros. To do this, Cersei must be removed from power (the Walk of Shame will convince Doran that it will happen) and Tommen must be killed. Thus, he will make the Fire&Blood speech to the Sandsnakes and send one of them to assassinate Tommen which she will do.

Yeah, that's seems probable.

I've believed for quite a while that at least Nym will be sent away by Doran in episode 7. Most likely to King's Landing to represent him at the capital, and tasking her with getting rid of Tommen could be a nice way to have her pop up at KL for the Walk of Shame.

Hey all long time reader first time poster.

Just wanted to say its hard to believe how many people on here dislike the show. To me this is one of the best shows ever on TV. I'm posting in this specific thread because there's people so quickly judging the snakes and dorne this season when we have seen what 2 mins of screen time? There's so much gut reactions to things on here. It's really hard for me to believe so many people have negative opinions on the show

Just wanted to say its hard to believe how many people on here dislike the show. To me this is one of the best shows ever on TV. I'm posting in this specific thread because there's people so quickly judging the snakes and dorne this season when we have seen what 2 mins of screen time? There's so much gut reactions to things on here. It's really hard for me to believe so many people have negative opinions on the show

I'm amazed by it too. I've been a huge fan of the books for years, and then the show, and everyone I know loves it. I get together with a group of people and watch ritualistically. And then here it's like an alternate universe where up is down and good is bad. I just started posting recently, and I can't decide if I enjoy it or hate it. :)

You know what the funny thing is? Darkstar is like the most universally mocked character in the books. So of course the show writers decided that he should be the model on which they make all their Dorne characters. I mean the Sandsnakes and Ellaria are all basically Darkstar clones, everything from their desire to hurt a little girl to start a war, to their self-important,pompous and melodramatic introduction. Is it any wonder the Sandsnakes are also the most mocked characters by show watchers also?

:cheers:

Agreed. Best to try ignore the egotism. And they're a small minority, most love the show.

"Urgh the Sandsnakes wore slightly unusual (cool) shoes in that one scene. They're shit! they're a joke!"

Or is it because they're women? Probably.

Or is it because they're women? Probably.

^This kind of talk disgusts me.

It was a badly written scene.

I agree that people judged too much from a 2 min scene..

The acting in that scene was sub par. Period.

Maybe the actors are actually good and the scene did not bring that out, but THAT scene is the worst scripted & acted scene uptil now.

You can still stay in denial if you want..

And why is it always because they are women? So what? No one should comment on it?

I will say GreyWorms say acting sucks too. Now go ahead.. Tell me I said that because he is *ahem* African.

Maybe the actors are actually good and the scene did not bring that out, but THAT scene is the worst scripted & acted scene uptil now.

And why is it always because they are women? So what? No one should comment on it?

I will say GreyWorms say acting sucks too. Now go ahead.. Tell me I said that because he is *ahem* African.

:agree:

You're the one slamming their acting based on a two minute scene, there's no reason to make that kind of judgement.

You're the one slamming their acting based on a two minute scene, there's no reason to make that kind of judgement.

You could pretty much tell from the very first scene between Charles Dance and Jamie that he was going to kill it as Tywin Lannister, so, I'm not sure why a similar judgment on the sand snakes can't be made from their first scene also.

You could pretty much tell from the very first scene between Charles Dance and Jamie that he was going to kill it as Tywin Lannister, so, I'm not sure why a similar judgment on the sand snakes can't be made from their first scene also.

Because it was wonderfully written scene, if Charles Dance was introduced at the end of Blackwater with single line "We have won", he would not made greater impression then Jessica Henwick did with "Than you have a problem". If those three SS actresses were replaced with Maise Williams, Sophie Turner and Rose Leslie, it would still be absolutely dreadful scene that would create same idiotic comments about quality of acting.

I want to preface my opinions by stating I only speak for myself. GOT is my favorite TV series but is it as good as the books?....HELL NO! It is only human nature for long time fans of the books to be supportive and protective of GRRM's works. It is to be expected to want to contrast the show with the books. So every time the writers delete, add, or alter characters or a story arc then I will be complaining here. Why? I am a firm believer that every word GRRM writes is significant in understanding the complexity and richness of The World of Ice and Fire.

I am seriously hoping that instead of Bronn getting whacked, one of the Sand Snakes goes instead. Though not Nymeria, she is too hot.

Yeah three is too many, especially when they collectively have such a small role. Lets do away with Tyene...

Nymeria (Jessica Henwick) has to live :bowdown: :bowdown: :bowdown:

BASED on the 2min scene..Yes..

Their acting IN the 2 min scene was bad. Everyone can recognize bad acting.

I did not say "thus the actors were bad" did I?

But the thing is, if that's the worst scene of the entire show then the show is REALLY good.

Archived