How would you rate episode 503?

Ran

How would you rate episode 503?  

455 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best

When someone is arguing that their little nephew or whatever can write better then someone else, grammar is not a mute point, it has been made part of that argument.

You must be taking the piss, otherwise there really seems to be something wrong with you cognition.

The conversation started because you said the show proves that D&D disrespect GRRM's work. It is your opinion that the D&D disrespect GRRM's work - there was no proof that this is the case and there still isn't.

To the contrary, there is proof that GRRM accepted D&D to adapt his work - so, at at least one stage, we can assume GRRM thought D&D did respect his work.

Oops I didn't saw tat you changed your post. Well it looks like I have to repeat: if someone is changing things just for the sake of changing then he definitely doesn't have respect for the source material. That is like basic logic. I think that even you should understand that. And yes, GRRM made mistake by trusting D&D, but I don't know how does that help your "argument" because he made that mistake before he could see how disrespectful they actually are.

Oops I didn't saw tat you changed your post. Well it looks like I have to repeat: if someone is changing things just for the sake of changing then he definitely doesn't have respect for the source material. That is like basic logic. I think that even you should understand that. And yes, GRRM made mistake by trusting D&D, but I don't know how does that help your "argument" because he made that mistake before he could see how disrespectful they actually are.

Something cannot be adapted without changing it - all adaptation requires change.

You are supposing GRRM made a mistake in trusting D&D - GRRM has never said it, has he?

If you cannot see the bias in how your argument is presented - then you have a certain level off delusion that cannot be helped and the whole conversation is mute moot.

Something cannot be adapted without changing it - all adaptation requires change.

You are supposing GRRM made a mistake in trusting D&D - GRRM has never said it, has he?

If you cannot see the bias in how your argument is presented - then you have a certain level off delusion that cannot be helped and the whole conversation is mute moot.

;)

You're priceless, did you know that? Issue is changing for no reason but you obviously don't have enough will to address that issue. So go on, play your stupid games some more and pretend that it's about changes required by adaptation.

You're priceless, did you know that? Issue is changing for no reason but you obviously don't have enough will to address that issue. So go on, play your stupid games some more and pretend that it's about changes required by adaptation.

AFFC and ADWD got boring. Season 5 of GoTs seems a bit disjointed.

We will not be able to tell, until both show and books have concluded, which show changes work towards better story telling and which work against.

You can tell that things in the show are different than the books. You can prefer one or the other, show or books. What you cannot do is assume one is telling a better story, until both have finished telling their stories.

Edited by ummester