My theory on Ramsey and Sansa

TheStarryOne

It is being reported by some sources that Sansa and Ramsay wed and bed in episode 6, The source says that theon is forced to watch and is mortified but there is not supposed to be nudity showing on screen. However, is is clear to all who watch, what is going on. I have a feeling that Sansa will be killed off at the end of this year or something. They are making this year a grand finale for her/ swan song. We viewers might even be wanting her to die so that her character does not have to suffer more. who knows?

It is being reported by some sources that Sansa and Ramsay wed and bed in episode 6, The source says that theon is forced to watch and is mortified but there is not supposed to be nudity showing on screen. However, is is clear to all who watch, what is going on. I have a feeling that Sansa will be killed off at the end of this year or something. They are making this year a grand finale for her/ swan song. We viewers might even be wanting her to die so that her character does not have to suffer more. who knows?

oh no that's not good. I think i did read somewhere that they get married in episode 6.

oh no that's not good. I think i did read somewhere that they get married in episode 6.

I tend to believe this rumor. It is sick, If it happens, I will have lost respect for show Sansa and will consider her a waste of a character. the only way this could be avenging her family is if sher show character had a deadly sex plague but since she is a virgin, this feels soooo wrong and character assasination by D&D - couple of pervs if they actually do this to her, HER !

Okay... I've seen this sentiment a lot and It baffles me. I understand how someone can get attached to a character but to be so upset about them possibly being raped (in a work of fiction mind you) but Sansa? Don't get me wrong, I love the Sansa chapters because of the sheet amount of plot revealed. To that point, I barely think Sansa is a character. She's so passive that she is basically a McGuffin or a Cypher, there to advance and flesh out plot. In the last few books it feels like Sansa was just GrrM cheating a Baelish POV chapter without revealing too many of his internal machinations. ....and because this place has horrible problems separating Fangirl from Feminist, I AM NOT advocating rape.

Okay... I've seen this sentiment a lot and It baffles me. I understand how someone can get attached to a character but to be so upset about them possibly being raped (in a work of fiction mind you) but Sansa? Don't get me wrong, I love the Sansa chapters because of the sheet amount of plot revealed. To that point, I barely think Sansa is a character. She's so passive that she is basically a McGuffin or a Cypher, there to advance and flesh out plot. In the last few books it feels like Sansa was just GrrM cheating a Baelish POV chapter without revealing too many of his internal machinations. ....and because this place has horrible problems separating Fangirl from Feminist, I AM NOT advocating rape.

But that's the beauty of literature. These characters and events are merely inventions by GRRM but as readers, we go through these journeys with them and see the world through their eyes. We know the thoughts that went through Sansa's head and we went through the tormenting journey with her for SIX YEARS. We grew with her, suffered with her (okay, maybe I'm exaggerating a little ) so it's normal to express grievance and be upset over it.

As for your point on Baelish POV, I doubt that's the case. GRRM certainly did not cheat a Baelish POV through Ned or Cat and he has no reason to do that with Sansa's POV. His character is similar to Varys's - we are only secondary witnesses and how we judge/view their actions and behaviours are greatly influenced by the POV characters.

Archived