Storylines in this episode

Sansa escaped the vipers' nest of King's Landing with a FOOL... she doesn't need you Brienne! You wouldn't even talk to her at the wedding, so why are you obsessed now with helping her?!

Sure. Sansa is just fine with Ramsay. She does't need any help. :bs:

Without LSH, I wish you would just row a boat your way off the show..

I don't. Brienne's scene with Pod in episode 3 was so good.

If they, the show runners are doing all of this to Sansa, including a potential consensual bedding (rape would be too controversial) and yes, Sansa would comply so as to not get the show in too much trouble, then i think they really might kill her off but let her come back and play lady stoneheart.

The thought has ocurred to me, too. It would fit with Turner's remark that the season would end on a very ambiguous note for her.

If they, the show runners are doing all of this to Sansa, including a potential consensual bedding (rape would be too controversial) and yes, Sansa would comply so as to not get the show in too much trouble, then i think they really might kill her off but let her come back and play lady stoneheart. Understand, to me, this is very, very surreal, the Sansa storyline this year. I never, ever saw this comming. I was actually looking forward to the Vale storyline but apparently the show runners want to destroy the most adorable part of Sansa's show character. her virtue. Also, as if I needed potentially any more of a reason to hate show Littlefinger, him, pimping out the show's only fair maiden to the worst people in Westeros is over the top. This would in essence makes Sansa a high class whore. Such a storyline rewards more of the bad guys at the cost of the good guys. However, it is just a story, at the end of the day, no one gets abused but we, the loyal fans that help them make the money off the story, we are the ones who have our hearts and hopes for our characters torn to peices yet again, and for no other apparent reason, than shock and awe. Sad.

With Mel going to WF now thats a real possiblity...theyve taken everyone essential to the LSH story out of the Riverlands with the exception of the Brotherhood, and except for Jamie, have put them in or near WF...I can see this happening

Archived