[TV SPOILERS] Meanwhile, in Dorne...

By its title, this episode will clearly happen mainly in Dorne. What do you think will happen here with Jaime and Bronn? How far on their adventure will they get? Methinks Jaime will meet up with Doran and we will find out about the plan Doran has been plotting all along. Also, do you reckon will we see Bronn die on us? We might also see a fight between the Sand Snakes and the princess rescuers but I could also see that happening in earlier episodes.

By its title, this episode will clearly happen mainly in Dorne. What do you think will happen here with Jaime and Bronn? How far on their adventure will they get? Methinks Jaime will meet up with Doran and we will find out about the plan Doran has been plotting all along. Also, do you reckon will we see Bronn die on us? We might also see a fight between the Sand Snakes and the princess rescuers but I could also see that happening in earlier episodes.

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken may also signal Ramsay showing his true nature toward Sansa. Him and or his 3 "Bitches"/girls led by Myranda. I think this episode will contain the traumatic scene Sophie Turner filmed and the one that Alfie Allen says happens around midseason that will be upsettting to the fans and the blogs will go crazy. Brace Yourselves.

Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken may also signal Ramsay showing his true nature toward Sansa. Him and or his 3 "Bitches"/girls led by Myranda. I think this episode will contain the traumatic scene Sophie Turner filmed and the one that Alfie Allen says happens around midseason that will be upsettting to the fans and the blogs will go crazy. Brace Yourselves.

Could also be that Sansa remains UB,UB,UB well it's a hope.

Could also be that Sansa remains UB,UB,UB well it's a hope.

Yeah, the name of the title means Dorne but also means someone surviving an attack and staying strong, just like Dorne did when the Targaryens invaded Westeros. Sansa is the only individual outside of Dorne that may be in that possition and mid-season as Alfie Allen suggested.

It could also relate to Theon starting to become Theon again, what is dead may never die etc, etc,

If Jorah and Tyrion get enslaved they will also have to stay strong and survive.

Arya is also going to be taking a bit of abuse in her training.

Stannis might have his death march to Winterfell.

Margery could be imprisoned and call Cersei a bitch.

Brienne could fight someone for no good reason.

It seems likely that Jaime and Bronn will try to sneak out with Myrcella, and then Areo Hotah will appear and foil the plan beheading Bronn after a long fight. But I have doubts about the role of the Sand Snakes in all of this (I guess that the scar that the Darkstar gave to Mycella will be now the work of Ellaria or a Sand Snake)

We should not forget that Nymeria and Tyene are eventually supposed to end in King's Landing... maybe Doran will send them in episode 7 or 8, after the incidents of episode 6 in the Water Gardens (and probably Bronn dead and Jaime in custody).

So if Doran's conversation with Jaime happens in 9 (that we know from photosets), there's room for Doran to dispatch his nieces to King's Landing so they're not around when Jaime is released.

It would be fun to see Nymeria Sand waiting and watching Cersei at the end of her Walk, in the Red Keep. ^^

I have a feeling, Ser Jaime will be taken prisoner after they are attacked and yeah, Bronn dies. What happens in Dorne will be interesting as with Sansa in Winterfell, the deviation of two main characters leave much open.

Or a crazy spin on book departure, Ramsey offers for Sansa to kill Theon as a revenge for her presumed dead brothers. Shockingly, Sansa does exactly that to gain Ramsey's trust and starts to play him against Roose.

But this will surely focus on Dorne and the Sand Snakes.

Or a crazy spin on book departure, Ramsey offers for Sansa to kill Theon as a revenge for her presumed dead brothers. Shockingly, Sansa does exactly that to gain Ramsey's trust and starts to play him against Roose.

the only thing ramsay loves more than flaying hunting and torture is his reek. He will never kill him.

the only thing ramsay loves more than flaying hunting and torture is his reek. He will never kill him.

Roose may need Theon at some point as he is Balon Greyjoy's true heir. Reek may get tortured but will not be killed if Roose has anything to say about it.

No, not Reek. He's his trophy. But Ramsay is going to make someone suffer. Either Myranda, Fat Walda or Sansa. And Sansa and Theon will be at the thick of it.

I just dont see how Ramsay could get at Fat Walda without Roose smelling it and preventing it, but who knows... in any case, I agree, Myranda and/or FW are in trouble.

I don't think Sansa is going to be involved in any dirty deeds. She's been tortured herself by Joffrey, and can probably smell the distinct Joffrey stench on Ramsey, but this time, she's prepared for it and knows what to do. (If she's smart she'll make sure she has the sympathies of Roose and Walda, too.)

I feel after oberyn martell it was a very hard act to follow. Oberyn was such a cool character audience expectation is that when we get to dorne his family will be more like him, but it doesn't seem that way. Sand snakes are not the most liked characters in the book and now the show is doing even more poor job in picturing them, poor acting and no depth in character. I think the Dorne storyline is the weakest in the whole series, even WinterFell might be better. WinterFell has got the Boltons, LF plan makes sense or no sense in the end Boltons are pretty scary villains great characters make them interesting to watch regardless of whether logic might fit the story.

I just dont see how Ramsay could get at Fat Walda without Roose smelling it and preventing it, but who knows... in any case, I agree, Myranda and/or FW are in trouble.

I don't think roose cares that much about walda.

sources are now saying that in fact this episode is the wedding and bedding. Theon is forced to watch the bedding and it is the traumatic scene everyone is upset about. No nudity is supposed to be shown for it but it is supposed to be completely understood what is going on. If Sansa endures this, the title would be an oxymoron.

Archived