"I've heard very little about you. Which makes you quite a rare thing, as lords go"

cgf

the actor is Irish, so i am guessing it's some type of irish accent.

Well a lot of people are saying he changes his accent frequently... Personally I don't hear it, but then again I've never been good with accents :)

Look! I found it.

I've been sort of trying to puzzle this out...how LF's claim he knows nothing about Ramsay could be true. I mean, the Cerwyns and Lady Hornwood is a good point but only in book continuity. None of that happened on the show.

The hosts of Postshow Recaps Spoiler Edition were claiming that it's possible no one knows how bad Ramsay is because he's killed everyone he's come in contact with in that way. But that's not really true. Even without Miranda, the kennel master would know all about his lady-hunts, which we've seen on the show, and there are so many servants who have to clean up all of his bloody messes who could inevitably gab to Varys' little birds or LF's spies.

So when I pull it apart like that, I really can't see LF's claim being true. But I'm still really worried about him leaving Sansa there, and hate him a little bit for doing so knowing what he's leaving her to.

I'm going to choose an alternate reality version where LF leaves her there knowing everything, but he's secretly invented this lovely new weapon that employs explosive powder and lead pellets that travel at high speed through a metal tube. How great would it be for Sansa to literally shoot Ramsay in the face on their wedding night?

I was talking about how Ramsay flayed the Cerwyns right in front of the Cerwyn heir for not paying their taxes. Which they discuss on the show before LF and Sansa even get to Moat Cailin in the "stop eating and listen" scene. There's no lady Hornwood on the show, but the Cerwyns are in the show canon and LF can't have come up the king's road to WF without having found out about that since Ramsay can't have killed everyone in the castle other than the boy lord.

I'm a little anxious, because I do think that LF has underestimated the differences between Joffrey and Ramsay, and he may be over-estimating how skilled a player Sansa has become, plus I do think that LF would sacrifice sansa if he had to, though I don't think he's ready to do so at this point, so I worry. Especially since Sansa has risen massively amongst the ranks of my fav characters, but I'm also optimistic that Sansa can push that Fat Walda baby button and try to turn Ramsay against Roose.

As for how I want things to go, I'm a little twisted, so I'd actually enjoy Ramsay surviving after Sansa has gotten him to try to take Walda out, but having to flee Roose's wrath, more than seeing him straight murdered by a character we sympathize with.

Archived