Where the heck is Bran

Domonju

My bet is that he will appear at the season finale and just to remind us that he still is part of the show. They have enough stuff and do not really need to spoil this part of the story, the would be no reason

Bran is at the same point in the show that he is in the books.

Arya is at book 4/5 status

Sansa is book 5 status Her story is actually a merged role. She is taking on the story of Jeyne Poole from the books.

Bran is end of book 5 start of book 6 status.

Tyrions is start of book 5

etc.... Brans plot is just much further along then the rest

Hopefully they end up showing Bran whispering to Theon through the Winterfell Weirwood to remind us he's alive and show us he has gained some kind of new power, but we're a long way from that scene if it exists.

Given Bran and yes, Rickon's signifigance in the future of their house, it is ok, let them grow, train etc.. it is there sisters and Jon's time to bare the burdon but rest assured, both of these young boys, especially Bran will be a force to be reckoned with on different levels.

Some months ago, I was very doubtful Bran's whispers to Theon during his confession/prayer at the Heart Tree will be removed.

But actually, I think it will feature. We got quite the hints the prayer is in (Alfie mentioned a prayer coming down his storyline some time ago, and from photo sets, we know the Godswood has been rebuilt for this season and I hope it wont only be for the wedding scene) and I'm confident D&D want to honour and do right for Theon this season. So ending this beautiful scene with the creepy whispers would be quite haunting !

This scene will most likely be in episode 7 I believe.

D&D say he's off training like Luke was off-screen training as Jedi. He will come back next season all powered up and ready to spy on everyone via the weirwoods.

I hope the Theon at the weirdwood scene is in this season too. It wouldn't really be a lie to say Bran's not in the season but to include a voiceover...

Given Bran and yes, Rickon's signifigance in the future of their house, it is ok, let them grow, train etc.. it is there sisters and Jon's time to bare the burdon but rest assured, both of these young boys, especially Bran will be a force to be reckoned with on different levels.

Speaking of Rickon, is it possible he takes the place of Aegon in the plot?

Archived