The Sons of the Harpy Description & Discussion

Doesn't look like there will be much action, and probably none of the dramatic high points we've seen so far. But probably some good foreshadowing and a general ratcheting up of tension.

Gotta wonder what Jaime's plan is, him being one-handed and all. And might we hope for some Bronn Vs. Areo action later in the season?

And why does the description for an episode entitled "The Sons of the Harpy" not include anything about Merreen?

Doesn't look like there will be much action, and probably none of the dramatic high points we've seen so far. But probably some good foreshadowing and a general ratcheting up of tension.

Gotta wonder what Jaime's plan is, him being one-handed and all. And might we hope for some Bronn Vs. Areo action later in the season?

And why does the description for an episode entitled "The Sons of the Harpy" not include anything about Merreen?

Episode 4 has a history of having quite a wham moment at the end of the ep. (season 1, tyrion's arrest, Season 2, Shadowbaby, Season 3, Dany "buys" unsullied, season 4, Nights King)

so i expect some action. might be about the uprising of the SOTH, and they dont want to give anything away. at least i dont see the wham moment in the description.

Sansa is in this episode with Littlefinger.

It strikes me that LittleFinger might have been glossing over the details when he said Sansa is free to marry.

Surely some sort of annulment from the pope is required? Surely that means LF has to travel to KL and that the wedding has to wait till he returns with it.

It strikes me that LittleFinger might have been glossing over the details when he said Sansa is free to marry.

Surely some sort of annulment from the pope is required? Surely that means LF has to travel to KL and that the wedding has to wait till he returns with it.

For her sake, I hope so. I wonder if the current High Septon's recent scandal in Littlefinger's brothel may be willing to grant the annulment in exchange for, say a service to remedy his problems. This of course does not take Cersei off Sansa's trail. I just do not see how this is going to be danced around unless littlefinger says that he found Arya and that is who is in Winterfell. He may do that but he is dancing a dangerous game due to this season's storyline.

Speaking of Varys, have we seen the last of him? Where can he go now?

I keep thinking about the "road to Volantis, Road to Mereen" line, I have a feeling there was something or someone in Volantis that Varys was planning to have Tyrion take with him to Dany. Not Aegon, but perhaps, with no Ironborn, a means to tame the dragons...

Yeah true, but in a way, his encounter with the Blackfish and Edmure is the most interesting point of his Feast arc. Most of the meat stuff there otherwise is internal stuff that can be worked on the same in the Riverlands or in Dorne (minus maybe the effects of war, but in the end, Jaime doesnt give a fuck about it too much).

I keep thinking about the "road to Volantis, Road to Mereen" line, I have a feeling there was something or someone in Volantis that Varys was planning to have Tyrion take with him to Dany. Not Aegon, but perhaps, with no Ironborn, a means to tame the dragons...

It will be interesting to see where Varys goes and what he does, I guess we see him again this episode?Then is he gone until episode 10? Possible but werid.

A little more of Volantis and that's it? I was just getting to like Volantis!

I want to see more of Sansa in Winterfell, because or the first time in ages, I don't know what's going to happen next.

The high road must have gotten a lot safer since season 1.

You should not be dissapointed. However, I hope you do not want to see TOO MUCH of SANSA in Winterfell.

Episode 4 has a history of having quite a wham moment at the end of the ep. (season 1, tyrion's arrest, Season 2, Shadowbaby, Season 3, Dany "buys" unsullied, season 4, Nights King)

so i expect some action. might be about the uprising of the SOTH, and they dont want to give anything away. at least i dont see the wham moment in the description.

I didn't realize that. I can't believe we're already at 5.04! If tonight's episode is packed with 'whams', that'll be great!

Archived