[BOOK SPOILERS] Rant and Rave Part 2

teemo

Lets have this discussion into any understanding.

Adult networks don't suffer from much restriction although often they are so mild compared to what can be obtained legally.

Half the dicks shown on TV are often quite fake. If an erection cannot be shown due to censorship how hard would that be for any actor performing.

Femnazi arguments aside what is easier? To bevar a muff up showing a man's ass, or in making other arrangements? When shamefully nudity sells

Are they? Hodor, yes, that guy in Sparatcus (horse-cock) yes. The Mereen champion who took a piss? That looked fake. Not sure I've seen another fake one. Are you also saying it would be hard for the actor to keep it down?

I don't even know what this sentence means?

I don't have a problem with nudity per se, on the contrary I rather like it. Its just something with this show makes it a feel a bit......seedy (and not in a good way).

I remember seeing an interview with Osha (can't remember the actress name) talking about her nude scene in season 2. She said she was told on screen it would be topless only and it was only later that she found out her lower half would be shown too. In fairness to the actress she said she was only annoyed about it as she would have grown her bush out for authenticity sake :lol: , but something about that doesn't sit right to me.

And you have to wonder what they originally had planned for Marg and Tommen that Natalie Dormer refused to do?

What if next season they think "great Maisie is 18 now, lets do a nudey version of that Mercy scene from TWOW"? I'm sorry everyone grows up but to me that would be fucking weird to me. Its like they are purposely re-writing stuff until they've seen eveyone's boobs.

Excuse me while I go throw up, and I'm one who didn't have a problem with the Mercy chapter, Arya seemed to be on the cusp of flowering anyway, being a smaller woman.......I can understand a lot of what MAY go on with someone who isn't statuesque, etc. But, yeah.......I can see this happening now, but it won't be anywhere near as good as that chapter, cause they've written their way through it twice.

I think the only chance Maise has have skipping this is........the way the show sees Arya, she's badass, not even really 'feminine' in their minds.

Excuse me while I go throw up, and I'm one who didn't have a problem with the Mercy chapter, Arya seemed to be on the cusp of flowering anyway, being a smaller woman.......I can understand a lot of what MAY go on with someone who isn't statuesque, etc. But, yeah.......I can see this happening now, but it won't be anywhere near as good as that chapter, cause they've written their way through it twice.

I think the only chance Maise has have skipping this is........the way the show sees Arya, she's badass, not even really 'feminine' in their minds.

Dear me, now I'm going to suffer in anticipation... :bawl:

Didn't this one nudity site (I've forgot its name) say Sam and Gilly will have sex in the seventh episode? Did they say if there will be any Gilly- and/or Sam-nudity (Pink Fat Mast)?

I have an Unsullied (but well informed friend) who this discussion came up with........she's hoping No Fat Pink Mast, LOL

ETA: I've never been with someone AS chubby as Sam, and inspite of his pisspoor description.......I'm imagining him well endowed, HA

~goes off to think about one of the most beautiful peens I've ever seen, and makes remberance of it and him. He has since passed on, sad to say~

Are they? Hodor, yes, that guy in Sparatcus (horse-cock) yes. The Mereen champion who took a piss? That looked fake. Not sure I've seen another fake one. Are you also saying it would be hard for the actor to keep it down?

I don't even know what this sentence means?

I don't watchman atomic dong

It was way too light..... Strangely albino.That sceen passed by as much as any beards. I don't watch this show for cheap thrills.

Down boy must be hard considering what is a mans pride. i don't wanna have this discussion. Although obvious to any actual reasoning. Why that same censorship is adopted on the mainscreen everywhere.

I have an Unsullied (but well informed friend) who this discussion came up with........she's hoping No Pink Mast, LOL

Awww, Sam. He was so sweet. They were so sweet together. That's the one romance they haven't messed up yet.

It's like he never thought anyone would want him. He's so used to his EVIL FATHER putting him down, he does the same.

Awww, Sam. He was so sweet. They were so sweet together. That's the one romance they haven't messed up yet.

It's like he never thought anyone would want him. He's so used to his EVIL FATHER putting him down, he does the same.

LOL go read my edit. Sam is kind of reminding me of someone I knew, LOL

STILL not over that whole thing about how Sansa is “badass” now, so she’s not going to sew anymore. Just in case anyone was wondering.

Of course she's done sewing, birds will drop their feathers at her badass feet and magically weave her a new Killer Dress.

Oh they’ve ruined it... who are those people?

Assertive Gilly and Showboating Sam: Who doesn’t love shipping?! This one features ass-backwards characterizations. A sheltered Wildling gets what she wants *snaps fingers*, uh huh. Watch as Gilly brow-beats Sam. Watch as Sam brags about killing a White Walker and searches for sex-loopholes in his vows that his brothers totally accept. “Who are these people” you ask? We haven’t the foggiest, but look how cute they are!

He is. I do hope they don't anywhere near this, but I'm not feeling confident they'll leave it alone.

Yeah sorry about that, but once the thought crossed my mind I had to inflict it on others rather than cope with the burden alone! I am now imagining D&D stood going over a list of the actresses in the show working out whose boobs they should try and get to see next.

Also you may be right about Arya but on the other hand what could be more bad-ass (and hence feminist) than killing a dude whilst topless? Girl Power! FEMEN #freethenipple or whatever else convinces you, just show us yer tits!

Yeah sorry about that, but once the thought crossed my mind I had to inflict it on others rather than cope with the burden alone! I am now imagining D&D stood going over a list of the actresses in the show working out whose boobs they should try and get to see next.

Also you may be right about Arya but on the other hand what could be more bad-ass (and hence feminist) than killing a dude whilst topless? Girl Power! FEMEN #freethenipple or whatever else convinces you, just show us yer tits!

By He of Many Faces, it is Arya's nipples that are in danger of becoming a lethal weapon one day. I shall make a donation to the HoBaW and try and disctract Jaqen, errrrrrrrrr, the Kindly Man, whoever........to save us and her from this fate. :leer:

Lets have this discussion into any understanding.

Adult networks don't suffer from much restriction although often they are so mild compared to what can be obtained legally.

Half the dicks shown on TV are often quite fake. If an erection cannot be shown due to censorship how hard would that be for any actor performing.

Femnazi arguments aside what is easier? To bevar a muff up showing a man's ass, or in making other arrangements? When shamefully nudity sells

Yeah, it would be quite...hard

Also, why Bronn of the Dead? (I feel slightly alluded)

I'm still reading the 70 something pages in part one of this thread and have to say I'm pretty grateful for it! So much valid criticism that I thought I was alone with up until now (on watchersonthewall.com you get butchered for daring to criticise the show). So keep at it, I'll catch up ;)

Archived