[Book Spoilers] EP504 Discussion

Ran

That would be confusing. People might think he is Rhaegar's son (that and Show Podrick is quite the ladies man). Still on that idea of Podrick=Abel, uh ?

I still think Pod could be Abel, yes.

When the three of them were in the same room? LF absolutely knew who she was.

No, per Cogman, the writers never specified whether he recognized her or not, and his subsequent actions make far more sense that he didn't.

iam thinking that whore is a replacement of wineseller and his daughters

I didn't consider that. I thought she might end up being the Harpy.

Man...Show!Unsullied are not nearly as badass as Book!Unsullied. I was, like...these Sons of the Harpy are totally fucked now, against the Unsullied - trained since childhood to be nothing but warriors.

Except they're apparently useless...and so is Ser Selmy. WTF?

Man...Show!Unsullied are not nearly as badass as Book!Unsullied. I was, like...these Sons of the Harpy are totally fucked now, against the Unsullied - trained since childhood to be nothing but warriors.

Except they're apparently useless...and so is Ser Selmy. WTF?

Booksullied got ambushed and killed by the harpies too...just without a legendary warrior coming in. Thankfully, Barristan like Jaime is all reputation and no bite in the showverse.

Well, at least we know it's Selyse who will try or succeed in burning her own daughter. Except for the Stannis/Shireen scene, I found nothing particularly inspiring. I'll save that for the rant thread :-)

Where was my murdering phalanx?! The unsullied were mowed down by a bunch of guys wearing bedsheets.

Remember as the books said, the Unsullied are great in open field battle, but not in guerilla style combat. They didn't have the discipline and got ambushed in the narrow streets.

Does Dany know how weak her army? Cripes.

I'm curious to see if Barristan's death is the one ew.com talked about where the actor begged to not be killed off (because they were still alive in the books). On the other hand, if it's not Ser Selmy....guess we'll know in a few hours if ew.com puts the interview up or not.