[Book Spoilers] EP504 Discussion

Ran

Okay, now that we all watched it...

I'm sure Sansa's controversial scene is next week. I'm thinking Sansa will have to see Theon's parts, and I don't think it will be pleasant. Either that or Theon will be forced to narrate how he flayed Sansa's brothers, and I'm sure more psychological torture and threat of rape and murder.

What did i just watch? What even was that? It was so assy i just...i cant...

Outside of Stannis and Shireen's lovely scene and that Rhaegar exposition, this just sucked. Everything about it sucked. The Faith Militant is a decent threat but perhaps laying it on too thick? Like holy crap. Its more gradual in the books iirc. Loras..fuck me...i knew it. :ack: I just..

:tantrum: i already hate this season. Mel, get off my Jon!

He knows. There's nothing LF doesn't know, especially when it comes to anything that might effect Sansa. I can't believe he's leaving her there.

Perhaps he's using her as bait to get the North to rise against the Boltons. Also, he can now tell Cersei that Sansa ran away to WInterfell from KL and the Boltons are sheltering her. There goes the Boltons' cover from KL.

I missed the next week promos :(

Sansa looking distressed whilst sitting and talking with Ramsay and Theon, apparently. Mid-season, Alfie's comment comes to my mind. Reek's loyalty is tested, and we see Sansa walking and crying, and more Sansa staring at the flayed bodies in Winterfell.