Sign in to follow this  
Ran

[Book Spoilers] EP504 Discussion

One episode needs to be Tyrion, Varys, Bronn and Jaime doing a Westeros "Whose line is it anyway?".

Little fingers plan makes no sense from the point of view why wouldnt he wait to see who prevails after the fight between stannis and the boltons

Little fingers plan makes no sense from the point of view why wouldnt he wait to see who prevails after the fight between stannis and the boltons

Because his plan is just a fig leaf on the writers' part to get Sansa to Winterfell so she can be tortured by the Boltons.

did you catch the continuity error?

LF's answer to Cersei?

I'm pretty sure Bronn could just have killed that guy instead of quipping and leaving him to Jaime.

You remember the one thing we actually liked about Sand Snakes... Completely gone.

Because he's been ordered to return to KL immediately.

LF's answer to Cersei?

No, 2 years back LF told Sansa that Arya was alive, last week Sansa is the oldest living Stark, this week she's the only living Stark.

great characterization

spear sand snake

knife sand snake

whip sand snake

and.......................

What the fuck was that? Was that supposed to show how "tough" the Sand Snakes are? This guy gives them important information about Jaime Lannister coming to Dorne... so they torture and then kill him? That's not tough. That's not even just evil. Even Ramsay and Joffrey, who enjoy torturing and killing innocent people, don't do that to people who are actively trying to help them. That is like Caligula or Aerys type insanity. What on earth are D&D thinking here?

I hate they did this to Ellaria

I actually dislike the Ellaria change more than I do Sansa's show-only storyline.