[BOOK SPOILERS] Discussing Sansa XV - The stories of Bael(ish)

Oh shit, you could be totally right. That'd be awful. I also read somewhere where Iwan said he had to psychically prepare to do a pretty bad scene this season? If that indeed is the case, then it has to be worse than anything he did to Theon in S3,seeing as how Iwan said he didn't have a huge problem acting out any of those torture scenes because the majority of them used prosthetics and fake blood.

Is has to be some sort of rape scenario, or at the very least...some type of sexual assault? I mean, what could be worse than cutting a guy's dick off? That's what I'm thinking.

And now the question is, is that if it's Theon indeed witnessing something horrible to prove his loyalty, then which girl will he have to watch being terrorized by Ramsay? I'd like to think Myranda, but I'm just not sure. It'd totally be in character for him to approach Sansa and say: "So, since I'm gonna be your husband soon, I'm totally gonna rape you now."

God, I cringed while writing that. I HOPE that's not what happens. Maybe it won't be as bad as we think, but knowing D&D, you just never know.

I saw a quote from Alfie that basically implied that people would hate Ramsay much more after this season or episode, and the character of Reek wouldnt be too far behind...so presumably Reek gets involved with the torture or whatever as well.

"Reek, get her ready for me."

Oh shit, you could be totally right. That'd be awful. I also read somewhere where Iwan said he had to psychically prepare to do a pretty bad scene this season? If that indeed is the case, then it has to be worse than anything he did to Theon in S3,seeing as how Iwan said he didn't have a huge problem acting out any of those torture scenes because the majority of them used prosthetics and fake blood.

Is has to be some sort of rape scenario, or at the very least...some type of sexual assault? I mean, what could be worse than cutting a guy's dick off? That's what I'm thinking.

And now the question is, is that if it's Theon indeed witnessing something horrible to prove his loyalty, then which girl will he have to watch being terrorized by Ramsay? I'd like to think Myranda, but I'm just not sure. It'd totally be in character for him to approach Sansa and say: "So, since I'm gonna be your husband soon, I'm totally gonna rape you now."

God, I cringed while writing that. I HOPE that's not what happens. Maybe it won't be as bad as we think, but knowing D&D, you just never know.

A rape by Ramsay would practically be anti-climactic because rapes happen in virtually every episode.

Besides, rape isn't worse than a dismemberment, unless of course it includes a dismemberment.

Has to be a flaying, or something close to it. Something really icky that results in hoping that the character is killed to be put out of their misery..

A rape by Ramsay would practically be anti-climactic because rapes happen in virtually every episode.

Besides, rape isn't worse than a dismemberment, unless of course it includes a dismemberment.

Has to be a flaying, or something close to it. Something really icky that results in death.

Rape is worse for an actor who has to act as a rapist. Flaying, dismemberment - that's fake. The only really tough thing would be the screams I would guess. But acting out a rape is very different. It's much more active.

Honestly my my brain is just malfunctioning with this storyline.

Littlefinger sends Sansa to WF for god knows why and then admits this episode that he believes Stannis will take WF and appoint her Warderness of the North. Like why on earth did he not give Sansa to Stannis in the first place? Sansa is obviously going to be raped and tortured by Ramsay, she will escape with Theon and get captured by Stannis all the same. Book Littlefinger would be laughing so hard at this pathetic excuse of an adaptation on his character.

Because he needs the opportunity to get Stannis' support for Sansa's claim, which as LF outlined, is plan A.

There is no way in the 7 hells that Stannis would support Sansa if she was hangin' out with Littlefinger in the Vale. He'd rightly assume she was just his puppet, and he's not putting Littlefinger in charge of the north willingly.

But, if Littlefinger is no where to be found, and Sansa kneels before Stannis after the liberation of Winterfell and tells him how she undermined the boltons' (and maybe killed Ramsey herself...), well, I think he'd say "Rise Lady Sansa Stark, I name you heir to Lady of Winterfell. Your father was an honorable man."

He won't accept Sansa hanging out with LF, but he will accept her being the wife of Ramsey Bolton. You would fit right in with the rest of the writing staff on this show.

He won't accept Sansa hanging out with LF, but he will accept her being the wife of Ramsey Bolton. You would fit right in with the rest of the writing staff on this show.

Obviously in this scenario she's going to get the people of Winterfell (who we were shown are loyal to her via north remembers lady) to let Stannis' army in or otherwise undermine the Boltons in some way at some important juncture... Wouldn't hurt if she kills Ramsey herself and still has his blood on her dagger but that's probably dreaming.

"King Stannis, I presnt you the heads of these traitors who murdered my brother and mother. Winterfell is yours."

I figured that was obvious enough it would go without saying.

Obviously in this scenario she's going to get the people of Winterfell (who we were shown are loyal to her via north remembers lady) to let Stannis' army in or otherwise undermine the Boltons in some way at some important juncture... Wouldn't hurt if she kills Ramsey herself and still has his blood on her dagger but that's probably dreaming.

"King Stannis, I presnt you the heads of these traitors who murdered my brother and mother. Winterfell is yours."

I figured that was obvious enough it would go without saying.

Winterfell belongs to one family and one only...the Starks. Winterfell is never Stannis', and I would hope no Stark would ever say such a thing. I can barely take the fact that Sansa had to accept Roose of all people welcoming her to her home.

It seems that LF is hedging his bets. Sansa marries Ramsay, Stannis and his army starves and he can play some game with Roose and Ramsay. Or he can just hand Winterfell to Stannis and then what?...

And then he's counting on his connection to Sansa as an ally. He then sits in the Vale and watches what happens next - remember, from his point of view, Stannis is up North to build up a base and start his campaign back South, he doesn't know that Stannis went there with the intent to go against the White Walkers.

So, from his point of view, Stannis-the North and Lannisters-Tyrells duke it out again, chaos happens, and that's an opportunity for a man with a fresh army to do... something during the fallout phase.

I'm just here to express my love for the Sansa-Littlefinger scenes in this episode.

Also, for the SanSans out there: the continued tally of mentions of Sandor Clegane so far in this season: 0.

Honestly my my brain is just malfunctioning with this storyline.

Littlefinger sends Sansa to WF for god knows why and then admits this episode that he believes Stannis will take WF and appoint her Warderness of the North. Like why on earth did he not give Sansa to Stannis in the first place? Sansa is obviously going to be raped and tortured by Ramsay, she will escape with Theon and get captured by Stannis all the same. Book Littlefinger would be laughing so hard at this pathetic excuse of an adaptation on his character.

she will not be raped, gosh, its like everyone wants it that badly

Summary of the Winterfell-related bits from the 5x05 promo:

-Ramsay presumably fucking Myranda up against a window

-Sansa staring up at something from the ground (maybe Ramsay fucking Myranda?)

-Ramsay shooting a creepy glance at Sansa while they're both seated

-Sansa striding swiftly through what looks like a series of cells, looking worried

-Theon recoiling at something or someone in darkness

Thoughts?

Bear in mind that the messed-up scene alluded to by Alfie Allen was supposed to happen midseason or thereabouts. Judging from the 5x05 promo, it looks like 5x05 is a big Winterfell episode, so this could be the episode in question.

I think Theon is still getting locked in the dog cages and that's where Sansa sees him and he recoils from her.

By marrying her to the losing side?

Cersei was willing to kill Sansa before leaving her to Stannis, wouldn't Roose do that as well?

He'd rather use her as hostage. She may be his only safety net

(Cersei is just stupid and hateful, Roose is cold blooded and strategic)

LF's plots only seem brilliant after the fact. And only because he has won so far.

Putting Sansa at risk makes perfect sense. LF wants the north to rise up to save her.

His plot in the book is exactly the same kind of underpants gnome logic. I like the change, the more time goes by, the more possibilities I see in it. I think Sansa gonna play Ramsey so hard. She's gonna flay Myranda, and serve up some Walda Frey Pie for her wedding. Then, I think we'll see the GNC come into play, Winterfell is going to become very untenable for the Boltons, very quickly.

Archived