[BOOK SPOILERS] Discussing Sansa XV - The stories of Bael(ish)

Even if she's being raped. Does that really turn some folks on? *shiver*

I don't know if it's a matter of it turning them on, so much as they simply don't care about the context of a scene.

I first encountered that site last year, as it was linked in some spoiler discussion about upcoming season 4 episodes. I still find the idea of a spoiler site with tons of clearly legitimate BTS connections wholly dedicated to cataloguing upcoming sex and nudity kind of hilarious -- though the sort of commenters it attracts, obviously less so, except in an absurdist way.

What is kinda funny, maybe Sophie Turner is just not as smart as she thinks she is but she says that her character should be more popular with fans. Now, I think, yeah, the perverts, if she shows her assets but to those who give a damn about the context and the characters themselves, she may be in for a rude awakening.

What is kinda funny, maybe Sophie Turner is just not as smart as she thinks she is but she says that her character should be more popular with fans. Now, I think, yeah, the perverts, if she shows her assets but to those who give a damn about the context and the characters themselves, she may be in for a rude awakening.

A lot of concern for an actress who may have to do a nude scene, I think if the context merits it fine, I'm more concern with the rape just for the hell of it.

Now Carice is kinda of being over done, I think the show writers can come up with other ways of showing sexy evil.

The septon in the brothel, the hypocrisy would of worked with one girl, they didn't need seven.

oh noooooooo poor sansa if this was in the book atleast we would have been better prepared. books have a lot of sexual violence so far the show has not done anything worst than what the books, this will be first time they have done something worst for a character than what Martin had written.

One thing is for sure if sansa consummates her marriage with Ramsay then no way she can go back to Tyrion, I guess that ship has sunk too bad they would have made a good couple.

I disagree here.

This may be a topic for far, far later in the story but I do not see why Martin (and the show) could not write Tyrion and Sansa together as couple out of free will after both have gone through hell. Ramsay will certainly not be alive at the end of the series. So even if Sansa's marriage to him were more legal than the marriage to Tyrion by might makes right it will be over in the end. And if Martin wants to write Sansa and Tyrion together he will simply do it, no virginity is needed, neither Tyrion's ;) nor Sansa's. This story turn would not even need a valid marriage licence since they could simply marry again.

But we do not know what Martin intends and there may be some hints that, contrary to what I thought so far, it could be Tyrion who survives the story and not Sansa.

Just stumbled across this about Sansa's predicament in Winterfell. Interesting read.

Well, I would not go that far. Queen in the North maybe but if she has a Bolton kid and she is the last of house Stark, House Stark becomes extinct and House Bolton will prevail. I do not see her and Tyrion as I think that is too weird. I have been reflecting on Lady's death in Season one alot and the foreshadowing is seemingly that Sansa would cease to be a Stark/ ala marry or simply be executed at some point in a symbolic mirror fate of her direwolf. Season one and book one, I was no Sansa fan. i was upset with her and over the next 4 books and 3 seasons, I forgave her mistakes and began to root for her. I still see her as a victim in both the show and books but in the books she is under an elaborate illusion that has been brilliantly galvanized by Littlefinger. In the show, she has gotten herself into the situation she is in right now by saving littlefinger, trusting littlefinger, rejecting Brienne, agreeing to pass through moat Cailin and marry Ramsay Bolton. This is her doing. The show is about sex and shock, shock and sex. That is clear now. These perverted producers and D&D were scheming to have Sophie where she is now since she was filming season 2 as a 14 year old. She was 13 when Season one was filmed. The whole hair dye and black dress was thrown in to lessen the shock on us viewers as it would be too hard to view/hear the scene and scenes that are comming. Just picture Sophie in Season one, looking up with an Angel's face and picture her at the Sept with Tyrion in Season 3, then picture that smirk on Ramsay Bolton and you will see what I mean. This whole thing is compleeeeeeetely perverted and I hope the critics accross the globe give the show's producers hell for this.

Archived