(Book Spoilers) Positive Nitpicking thread...

Jaime and Bronn on a boat and Jaime apologetically lifting his golden hand "sorry mate, can't help."

But that sword getting stuck in there - I guess that hand isn't gold after all. Thats some titanium or whatever!

Nice to get two different stories about Rhegar. Liked the pause and the look Littlefinger gave after Sansa said "and then he kidnapped her and raped her."

And we got an opposite story from Barristan "no, Rhaegar didn't like killing much." As if he is someone who would never willingly hurt anyone. A nice hint to what was really going on with R and L. Littlefinger describing the flowers as "blue as ice"

Loved Tyrions wit and figuring out who Jorah was and why he was on the run and just annoying him.

Jon refusing Melisandre

ps. does Little finger know about Jon?

I like the fact that it's Ellaria and co. the ones trying to avenge Oberyn. "But he wasn't murdered since he volunteered" fuck that. He volunteered because it was the only way he could try to kill the Mountain without starting a war, everyone knows that.

I feel the Meereen arc is by far the best this season.

In roughly chronological order, since I was taking notes while re-watching:

- Jorah paying the fisherman whose boat he stole
- Jaime hating Tyrion for killing Tywin
- the show making perfectly clear just how far in debt the Crown is
- Faith Militant montage
- everything between Margaery and Tommen
- Cersei reveling in Margaery's suffering
- all the R+L=J hints
- all the Greyscale hints
- the look between Melisandre and Selyse when talking about Shireen
- all of Kit's acting when signing the letter to Roose Bolton
- Jaime finally learning how to use his golden hand to his advantage
- Nym is gorgeous!
- Obara's spear - love the Dornish weapons
- That one whore sure is good at being a honey pot.
- Excellent music in that scene with the Unsullied vs. the SotH. When will we finally get the official soundtrack?
- the badassery of Ser Barristan :crying:
- Last but not least: the scene between Shireen and Stannis - all of it.

With the exception of Ser Loras not cutting through those bastards like carving a cake, the scenes in King's Landing were well done. Cersei felt almost like Cersei. I know it's not the books by a long shot but it's giving me the same AFFC-vibes.

What did I like?

Shireen: why didn't mother want to bring me?

Stannis: why do you think that, child?

Shireen: she told me, "I don't want to bring you."

2. Sansa

3. Margaery

4. Cersei forest for the trees Lannister

5. Jaime and Bronn, especially Jaime's disgust at not being able to get the sword unstuck from his gold hand.

6. Jaime wanting to kill Tyrion to avenge Tywin, richer than the books where he hates Tyrion for Joffrey's death.

7. BARRISTAN AND GREY WORM!!!!

8. Tyrion talking Jorah to distraction. "You're going the wrong way. Westeros is West"

9. Jon and Melisandre, because, well everyone's already said it.

So there's been probably 123456789098765432345678 mentions of greyscale and the stonemen of Valyria in the past few episodes...............................

Just a coincidence, surely XD

I enjoyed quite a lot of this episode. I don't think it was as good as last week, but better than 1 and 2.

Loved Stannis and Shireen. The show is really humanizing him, compared to how he was in the books, and I enjoy that. Plus Shireen's actress is wonderful.

I always enjoy Bronn's scenes and his comment to Jaime "You sure she wants the same thing?" was very good.

Felt sorry for Tommen on the steps!

Yay to Olenna coming back!

Mel can get naked in every episode as far as I'm concerned. Fantastic body, and she uses it as part of her power.

Anyone else catch her accent chance as she delivered that line to Jon? "You know nuthin', Jon Snerr."

I enjoyed quite a lot of this episode. I don't think it was as good as last week, but better than 1 and 2.

Loved Stannis and Shireen. The show is really humanizing him, compared to how he was in the books, and I enjoy that. Plus Shireen's actress is wonderful.

I always enjoy Bronn's scenes and his comment to Jaime "You sure she wants the same thing?" was very good.

Felt sorry for Tommen on the steps!

Yay to Olenna coming back!

Mel can get naked in every episode as far as I'm concerned. Fantastic body, and she uses it as part of her power.

Anyone else catch her accent chance as she delivered that line to Jon? "You know nuthin', Jon Snerr."

:agree:

Archived