Where do we go from Here? (Spoilers Galore)

Cheers. Here's more or less what we know, plus some of my speculation:

505 / Kill the Boy:

- Jon talks to Aemon and to Tormund. Aemon dies. (preview)

- Stannis leaves the Wall. (preview)

- In Winterfell, an awkward family dinner. Possibly Sansa hints at Ramsay to murder pregnant Fat Walda with a Reek. (preview)

- Brienne sees something that makes her think Sansa's in an even greater danger than before. (preview)

- Dany takes two Masters (Elboneno and Eaton) to the dragons. Presumably to get them eaten. (casting thread)

- Tyrion and Jorah nerd it out in Valyria, see Drogon. (preview) Jorah gets greyscale. (speculation)

- Dany then agrees to open the pits (and marry Hizdahr?) (speculation)

506 / UUU:

- Jorah and Tyrion get captured by slavers. (synopsis)

- Myrcella and Trystane discuss a Queenmaker-type plot. Jaime and Bronn get to the Water Gardens. The Sand Snakes attack. (synopsis)

- Arya does stuff. (synopsis) (Helps the father of a terminally ill child? - Or maybe this happens in 507? (speculation))

- Littlefinger and Olenna talk in Littlefinger's trashed brothel. Possibly Loras' trial? (casting thread)

- Everyone in Dorne (Jaime/Bronn/Ellaria/the Snakes) is thrown into a prison together. Bronn sings. Tyene gets her top off. (casting thread)

- Bronn dies? (speculation)

507 / The Gift:

- Winter hits! "Brienne waits for a sign" that it's going to stop snowing. "Stannis remains stubborn" and powers through the snow. (synopsis) Do the two meet? Also: Selyse scene? (speculation)

- Jaime tries to talk to Myrcella. (synopsis)

- Jon "prepares for a conflict" - at Hardhome? By sending Sam off to Oldtown? (synopsis)

- Sansa tries to talk to Theon. (synopsis)

- Dany watches gladiators in one of the smaller fighting pits. (casting thread)

- Jorah sold to Yezzan by Malko. Tyrion, in an attempt to stay with Jorah, amuses the crowd until Yezzan buys him as well. (casting thread)

- Gilly and Sam have sex. (perv site rumours)

That's a lot of stories / locations, so probably some stuff, like Dany, is actually in 506 or 508.

508 / Hardhome:

- 17 minutes of Hardhome. Featuring Jon, Tormund, Edd, assorted wildings and White Walkers. (casting thread)

- Cersei "struggles", probably in the cell. (synopsis) Also, Margaery "loses control". (casting thread / speculation)

- Arya makes progress (synopsis) - maybe she kills that insurance scam guy. (casting thread / speculation)

- Sansa confronts someone. (synopsis)

- Winterfell wedding?

509: Dance of Dragons or whatever:

- Dorne resolution (casting thread), probably the Fire and Blood speech. (speculation)

- Dany's wedding and Daznak's! Jorah fights in the pit. Tyrion is with Hizdahr. (casting thread)

- someone meets the Iron Banker Mark Gatiss (casting thread); probably Mercy (casting thread)

- Winterfell wedding?

- Yara could be in (IMDB speculation/info).

510:

- Walk of Shame (casting thread)

- Varys reappears? (speculation)

- the Boltons are in (casting thread)

- there is a scene where a dragon burns carcasses (casting thread)

- for the Watch? (speculation)

- Yara could be in (IMDB speculation/info).

If GRRM didn't mean what he said, then why say anything at all?

None of that indicates that he hates the show, only that he is working hard on the Winds of Winter. After coming up with every stalling tactic he could think of, Martin has now finally come to terms with the fact that the show is going to pass him. He may be a little bitter with how the show is going to spoil his ending, which is understandable, but this doesn't mean that he hates what D&D are doing.

I never said anything of the sort.

I said that we will never know for sure and I also said that the clues show that he MIGHT not be very content with the show.Emphasizing it further by saying "But still, we cannot know for sure."

Never said that GRRM he hates the show.

I find this particularly interesting. I am almost taking it as confirmation that she is going to resurrect him.

Wow, yeah, that last bit at the end she teases... wow, intriguing !

No way will Sam be part of the assassination. I think Maester Aemon is going to die - the show already told us he was sick. So when Aemon dies, I think Sam will be sent to Oldtown to train to be the new Maester of the watch. Gilly will sneak after him, and take her baby, and that gets those characters clear of the wall without the tedious baby switching plot. Shireen may or may not be sent along (I think Shireen will be sent to politically neutral Old Town, to get her away from whatever danger is going to manifest after Stannis leaves for Winterfell).

Brienne and Pod, I can see being apart of getting Sansa out of Winterfell.

Bronn, I think is going to die.

But as for Jamie, I have no damn idea. I'm pretty sure he's not going to die this season, but that's about all I'm sure of for his arch.

I agree with all of this!

They're speaking of tweet reactions to her scene with Jon in 504 (at this point specifically about her relationship with Jon Snow) and she says that she cant wait for the tweet reactions to another huge scene later. It's implied it's still linked to a scene she shares with Kit... curious considering she'll likely depart from Castle Black next episode...

D&D said that they were making Sansa's story this year really big. the interview regarding Sons of the Harpy, she looked like Cat, dress and hair combined. I am wondering if they are giving Sansa Stark a huge year, like a "Swan Song" and are actually going to kill her off but let Sophie Turner take on the role from now on of "Lady Stoneheart". I could very well see this happening now with all we have discussed on this.

Sophie Turner has implied that Sansa survives the season--saying that Sansa has an ambiguous ending, talking about returning for filming Season 6--but on the other hand, if she were getting killed off, I doubt she would hint at it in interviews.

... curious considering she'll likely depart from Castle Black next episode...

She'll grab Shireen and return, leaving Stannis and Selyse behind.

I am starting to think her leaving is a deliberate fake-out and that she, along with Shireen and Selyse, will be staying. Either that or the three of them will be returning to the Wall by the end of the season. That scene of Selyse on her knees in the snow, crying her eyes out, is getting to be more and more ominous.

Exactly. There are not too many things she can be referring to.

Random thought that popped in my mind : Mel will sacrifice Sansa (smuggled with Mel to Castle Black in ep9) to revive Jon.

Unlikely to happen (in the end, I feel there's more to Sansa's story for next season) but well, food for thought. ^^

I am starting to think her leaving is a deliberate fake-out and that she, along with Shireen and Selyse, will be staying. Either that or the three of them will be returning to the Wall by the end of the season. That scene of Selyse on her knees in the snow, crying her eyes out, is getting to be more and more ominous.

I'm pretty confident Mel will depart from Castle Black next episode, but my guess is that something makes her return to the Wall by episode 8 : either visions in the fire, either the capture of Theon and/or Sansa, either Stannis sending her to take care of his back...

The Sansa idea would be shocking but Shireen is the one that is being foreshadowed as the sacrifice in almost every scene she appears in lately. It also tracks with that scene of Selyse in the snow.

The Sansa idea would be shocking but Shireen is the one that is being foreshadowed as the sacrifice in almost every scene she appears in lately. It also tracks with that scene of Selyse in the snow.

I'm trying to understand why Selyse would react that way to Shireen being sacrified given all the animosity she's shown her, though. I suppose if it actually happened her reaction might be different than she expected but it doesn't seem fitting with the way they've portrayed their relationship so far. Maybe Selyse receives word (fake or real) that Stannis has been killed (i.e. Pink Letter)?

Yeah, me too I just cant see Selyse reacting that way to burning Shireen.

My buest guess is : news of Stannis death (true or fake) reach the Wall or Melisandre is killed... but that last one seems quite improbable to me. ^^

The snippet about Selyse collapsing should be her reaction to the news about Stannis' death - which might be true in the show. She despises Shireen and would apparently gladly watch her burn but she adores Stannis.

I dunno, Selyse looks to be *thrown down* to me. Perhaps by Stannis when she says something about Shireen that finally sets him off.

Or when Stannis discovers what she and Mel have done with Shireen.

Archived