Westeros Comes to Spain

Westeros

<p>Linda and I are very soon off to our very first book tour ever, invited by Spanish publisher <a href="http://www.gigamesh.com/">Gigamesh</a>to tour for the release of <em>El Mundo de Hielo y Fuego</em>, the Spanish translation of <em>The World of Ice and Fire</em>. We’ll be there for the better part of a week, and very much look forward to meeting fellow ASoIaF fans.</p>

<p>Below is our current schedule of public events:</p>

<ul>

<li><strong>Barcelona</strong>

<ul>

<li>May 9: 5PM to 6PM, presentation of the book for fans at the Librería Gigamesh bookstore (Carrer de Bailèn 8), followed by signing from 6:30PM to 8PM.</li>

</ul>

</li>

<li><p><strong>Osuna</strong></p><ul>

<li>May 10: 5PM, present at the public opening of the exhibition of the great Enrique Corominas’ Song of Ice and Fire painting collection at Museo de Osuna, followed by the 6PM presentation of the book in the auditorium of the University of Osuna</li>

</ul>

</li>

</ul>

Visit the Site!

• 5 weeks later...

Spain is always so underrated. It has a varied geography--dessert, beaches, mountains, etc. And a wealth of historic, breathtaking sites. Plus the people are fantastic and overall still a great value for Europe. HBO learned fast.

• 2 weeks later...

Spain is always so underrated. It has a varied geography--dessert, beaches, mountains, etc. And a wealth of historic, breathtaking sites. Plus the people are fantastic and overall still a great value for Europe. HBO learned fast.

Thanks. I hope they come to the north of Spain to film next year or so. I'd like to visit or take part as an extra.

Archived