Bakker XXXVI: The Horror of Threads to Come

Madness

Another I noticed, is you can't come up with anything original, well, @Hello World does a good job of it. My favorite theory on Kelmommas killing the WLW, hell Locke said that in 2007. And, I read all the threads before posting. So, is that something I thought on my own, or, just seeded there early on by reading the threads? I feel a little cheated actually. :(

Truly, you walk on conditioned ground.

And you have returned to me mad. I had not known your trial would break you.

Reading 35 threads is the slog of slogs!!!!

To the coffers boys!!!!

Reading 35 threads is the slog of slogs!!!!

To the coffers boys!!!!

The slog of slogs!!!!

WHERE IS THE UNHOLY CONSULT?!?!

To be fair, I think in a way these threads create a second book. Granted, one where Meppa is everyone and a bad ass and Moe did everything. But also a lot of detailed lore descriptions which could easily constitute their own book. It's really interesting how these threads create their own second book.

Of course some will say their theories are true and so merge with the first book. But who knows?

So says the person who did not know who Meppa was up to the previous thread. :P (No, that doesn’t mean he’s unimportant, only that you’re not reading the books carefully enough.)

And it’s not that he’s ‘everyone’ or a badass, just that he’s the true messiah--and Cnaiür. (Although bearing the Water ‘like an ocean’ certainly makes a badass as far as I’m concerned.)

Are we bakker's elju? Does this make us his sranc? WHAT DOES THIS MEAN? am i allowed to fuck a hole in the ground?

Not only are you allowed, you are encouraged.

Yatwer will send your very own Porsparian afterwards. She is the dread mother, and it is Mother's Day weekend.

So says the person who did not know who Meppa was up to the previous thread. :P (No, that doesn’t mean he’s unimportant, only that you’re not reading the books carefully enough.)

And it’s not that he’s ‘everyone’ or a badass, just that he’s the true messiah--and Cnaiür. (Although bearing the Water ‘like an ocean’ certainly makes a badass as far as I’m concerned.)

I'm not sure you read me carefully enough. Unless mild mockery is blasphemous, in which case you are definately Bakkers audience! :P

Also from what I heard on QI, mothers day originated as a ritual of soldiers who had served overseas returning to their original church - their 'mother church'. It had nothing to do with actual mothers to begin with.

Not only are you allowed, you are encouraged.

Yatwer will send your very own Porsparian afterwards. She is the dread mother, and it is Mother's Day weekend.

This was the catalyst for a joke where Cnauir rides in off the steppe to a florists, and asks for "two bouquets for mother's day, one for his dead mother and one for the all-mother- but you know what, just give me a small garden trowel instead, I worship the mog pharau anyway."

But instead I just roughed it out and clicked the 'post' button. Time for a board vacation, methinks.

Great catch, but from what I can tell, a frustrating thing that may or may not signal anything.

I could see it being "inhuman" in the sense that the Dunyain philosophy suggests that all humans do not know what truly moves them.

Shit, one of the poisoned pills of Bakker's layers of revelation is that it's made all of us question the narrative more than we might have otherwise done.

Archived