Bakker XXXVI: The Horror of Threads to Come

Madness

Has anyone considered a boycott of Overlook? Maybe something like "I'm not going to purchase anything published by Overlook until they release some kind of statement concerning their plans for for Bakker's release date"? I know I'd be down for that

Bad idea. If we want to do anything at all it is for as many people to ask them about when they will be publishing TUC.

Has anyone considered a boycott of Overlook? Maybe something like "I'm not going to purchase anything published by Overlook until they release some kind of statement concerning their plans for for Bakker's release date"? I know I'd be down for that

How about an “Occupy Overlook” thing? Surely we can get one person to stand in front of OL’s headquarters with a ‘Release R. Scott Bakker’ sign.

Since Adam was kind enough to cover this on his site, we should probably get our first round of tweets out there today. Try to include both @overlookpress and @orbitbooks in your post. Right now I'm using #TheUnholyConsult, I doubt we could get that trending with all the news today but it does help. If you follow Overlook and Orbit before tweeting at them, they will get a notification once a number of their followers are tweeting about the same hash tag. Lastly, it's important to write your own message and not just retweet, as I think Twitter does not send notifications when someone retweets a message you were tagged in.

I wrote this:

Dear @orbitbooks and @overlookpress - please edit and publish #TheUnholyConsult by R. Scott Bakker! @bakkerfans

Is there any chance we could get Pat to cover this as well?

Archived