Bakker XXXVI: The Horror of Threads to Come

Madness

There are DOZENS of us!

I used to think it was a smug joke when I first started in this thread. I have come to the truth of things Unjon. EAMD, indeed.

I've had Twitter since 2009. That was my 3rd tweet. It took me a minute to figure out the process. Twitter isn't my cup of tea.

ETA: #DontMakeMeGoCnaüirOnYou

So its a boring, rainy day around here. So I decided to look the TTT glossary. One thing that struck me was the Dûnyain built the Thousand Thousand Halls. And, I've seen many times people use the existence of those halls as a way to link them to the Nonmen. Seen it said before that Ishual was built on the ruins of a Mansion. Huh, that doesn't seem to be the case. At least, according to the glossary anyhow.

I'm more worried they won't respond.

Then Kellhus kicked the stone down the side of the rough stone outcrop, raising cries of alarm from those walking below for fear of impending avalanche...

(okay, really poorly quoted! And was tempted to replace outcrop with outlook...)

I don't have a Twitter nor am I going to get one(along with Tumblr and such), so I'm pretty much unavailable there. I sent an e-mail and I can probably make my IRL friend who also likes Bakker to send one too.

I'd like to send them an e-mail too. Just send it to Overlook's address?

So you're saying... Time to mount a massive sock puppet campaign?

I had like 5 extra email accounts for shits and giggles, but I deleted them/forgot their passwords since I didn't use them. Sure would have come in handy now.

I'd like to send them an e-mail too. Just send it to Overlook's address?

Yes, you can see it either on their page or a couple of pages back or so on this thread.

Well, Overlook not having any sort of reply for going on 3 days now; can only be bad sign. This has me worried we won't get it for a long while.

Lol, it's a Monday to Friday job!

At best, so far, we might get on the agenda for the mid-month post July 4th meeting.

Lol, it's a Monday to Friday job!

At best, so far, we might get on the agenda for the mid-month post July 4th meeting.

Hell, Locke, I don't worry myself when Overlook works or have their meetings. They do have social media and phones, so I'm sure they have seen the tweets and emails. What they have to have a meeting a see what their response is gonna be to the denizens of Bakker fandom? Na, their no response and dragging of the feet, means it ain't important to them.

Hell, Locke, I don't worry myself when Overlook works or have their meetings. They do have social media and phones, so I'm sure they have seen the tweets and emails. What they have to have a meeting a see what their response is gonna be to the denizens of Bakker fandom? Na, their no response and dragging of the feet, means it ain't important to them.

They may have seen it, but they're only going to address it after conferring during normal business hours. Ergo, it has only been one day, not three.

and considering Monday is the week of the most taken vacations in america in summer, you should not realistically expect a response before the end of the following week.

I wouldn't fret about a non response before August 1st.

They may have seen it, but they're only going to address it after conferring during normal business hours. Ergo, it has only been one day, not three.

and considering Monday is the week of the most taken vacations in america in summer, you should not realistically expect a response before the end of the following week.

I wouldn't fret about a non response before August 1st.

I really can't believe that they haven't contacted Bakker or assigned a editor. That's more frightening than not responding to our tweets and emails.

Archived