[Book Spoilers] Speculation on title of episode - double meaning?

It's too early for Tommen to die (I would have said the same about Grey Worm and Barristan though).

Is there any confirmation that Grey Worm is dead? The trailer only showed Barristan (unless I missed something) so I'm hoping that means he survives.

Is there any confirmation that Grey Worm is dead? The trailer only showed Barristan (unless I missed something) so I'm hoping that means he survives.

No, just the trailer showing Barristan. I assume Grey Worm is still alive, just seriously injured. All the fuss I'm seeing is Selmy only.

No. No no no no no. I can't see her killing an innocent. I know technically Walda is a Frey...but killing an unborn child? She's still her father's daughter.

Mayhaps it would be a blessing. Should the boy be born, he might grow up to be a Frey.

Would they include that line? And the pies? That's certainly something which would qualify as "they can't be doing that" or the exact words the actor playing Davos said.

Well, I think the "pie" ship has sailed... unless they introduce a bunch of Northern Lords and new Frey representative for the wedding ceremony (unlikely I guess), Winterfell we already have all our relevant players for the Winterfell arc and no new major one will be introduced.

The only Frey at Winterfell is Fat Walda and yeah, likely that she may have to worry about Ramsay.

I still hope Myranda will fall at the hand of another faction than Ramsay himself, like some of his men are killed in the books, and the most likely candidate for that is Brienne. Possibly Brienne will rush to save Sansa from Myranda, killing Myranda in the process and that's how Sansa and Brienne will reconect.

Brienne might very well be the "old friend" of episode 8 synopsis.

Sansa could simply give fat walda some very strong moon tea & perhaps frame Myranda for it? Two birds & all that.

Kill the boy is Master Aemon to Jon. I hope that Master Aemon doesn't die at this stage like some people are suggesting. Maybe Aemon can travel to Dany somehow like he wanted to in the book but by that time it was too late.

Apart from the obvious Aemon/Jon scene I think the title is also referring to Theon's supposed murder of the two younger Starks.

Sansa will recognize Reek as Theon, who supposedly killed her young brothers. I imagine later in the season Theon/Reek will confess that he didn't actually kill them to Sansa and then help her escape.

And yes, I do think that Ramsay is sick enough to kill off Fat Walda and her unborn child, but no I don't see Sansa being complicit in it.

Sansa could simply give fat walda some very strong moon tea & perhaps frame Myranda for it? Two birds & all that.

Kill the boy is Master Aemon to Jon. I hope that Master Aemon doesn't die at this stage like some people are suggesting. Maybe Aemon can travel to Dany somehow like he wanted to in the book but by that time it was too late.

Maester Aemon will die at the Wall imo.There is NW funeral in one of the trailers and it looks like him.The whole prophecy thing is pretty much downplayed on the show regarding Dany(no AAR only Warrior of Light,PtwP or three headed dragon)and since Mel is leaving CB,there is no need for Aemon to leave the Wall.Sam and Gilly on the other hand...who knows. :dunno:

I had read that there was a scene in WF that the actor playing Ramsay didn't even want to film and that it would be somewhere mid-season. Maybe this is it and Sansa decides to kill Ramsay for whatever atrocity he commits.

in the book theon eats jenny poole out to warm her up for ramsey then after hes done his dog has a turn i hope thy dont put sansa though that altho it kind of sets up a escape for sansa though theon

in the book theon eats jenny poole out to warm her up for ramsey then after hes done his dog has a turn i hope thy dont put sansa though that altho it kind of sets up a escape for sansa though theon

That would be very disturbing to see.

That would be very disturbing to see.

i do not think that will happen. i am pretty much 100% sure it will not. Theon will be narrating what he is seeing and we will be HEARING through the horrified look on his face. Remember, his character has known her since she was like a 4-5 year old girl, the jewel of House Stark. This is going to be very truamatic for his character to watch.

i do not think that will happen. i am pretty much 100% sure it will not. Theon will be narrating what he is seeing and we will be HEARING through the horrified look on his face. Remember, his character has known her since she was like a 4-5 year old girl, the jewel of House Stark. This is going to be very truamatic for his character to watch.

yeah it would be.

Archived