Will Sansa find and mourn at Lady's grave this episode or future?

Lord Damian

We know that Ned had Lady's remains were taken back to Winterfell to be burried so that Cersei would not get her pelt. Will Sansa find her grave marked with her name or something showing it is her burried there? Mourning should ensue

I don't think so. It's the kind of development which should be added to having more Northern Lords, having the Mountain Clans in, having the Mermaid Court scene, having Sansa and Jon realize they are a few days ride away from each other, having a statue of at least Ned Stark in the crypts, hearing rumors of Skagosi unicorns, understanding what happened to the Ironborn in the show, having Sansa going to the Godswood and reconnect to Bran somehow, etc

I don't think so. It's the kind of development which should be added to having more Northern Lords, having the Mountain Clans in, having the Mermaid Court scene, having Sansa and Jon realize they are a few days ride away from each other, having a statue of at least Ned Stark in the crypts, hearing rumors of Skagosi unicorns, understanding what happened to the Ironborn in the show, having Sansa going to the Godswood and reconnect to Bran somehow, etc

:agree: I thought Sansa was standing in the Godswood, before they zoomed to show the tower Bran fell from...

I highly doubt it. I guess her remains might never have reached Winterfell (I mean, where are the Ned's bones?!). Plus, Dumb&Dumber (thank you to whoever came up with this name...) don't seem to give one about, you know, anything remotely important or meaningful in this series. So doggy-graves are probably going to get cut. But at least Sophie Turner adopted her direwolf!!!

Sansa had a direwolf? Really? She barely had a dog.

Also, cannot express my love for your signature.

Seriously people? This is more of us fans wanting the wolves to be more important than they really are. In a series that is 5000 pages long already do you really think there is time to add a visit to a pets grave? A grave that was never mentioned in the books?

If I was adding a scene and including a wolf it would be Nymeria, maybe Brienne seeing her and her pack or Sansa seeing her, but not a freaking scene where Sansa spends time crying over a pet she had for a few months. Lets be a little more realistic.

I expect to get lambasted for my view but whatever.

Seriously people? This is more of us fans wanting the wolves to be more important than they really are. In a series that is 5000 pages long already do you really think there is time to add a visit to a pets grave? A grave that was never mentioned in the books?

If I was adding a scene and including a wolf it would be Nymeria, maybe Brienne seeing her and her pack or Sansa seeing her, but not a freaking scene where Sansa spends time crying over a pet she had for a few months. Lets be a little more realistic.

I expect to get lambasted for my view but whatever.

Archived