Will Sansa find and mourn at Lady's grave this episode or future?

Lord Damian

It was never established in the show that Lady's remains made it back to Winterfell.

Or that Sansa ever knew about it.

Seriously, this is nitpicking to the extreme.

I highly doubt it. I guess her remains might never have reached Winterfell (I mean, where are the Ned's bones?!). Plus, Dumb&Dumber (thank you to whoever came up with this name...) don't seem to give one about, you know, anything remotely important or meaningful in this series. So doggy-graves are probably going to get cut. But at least Sophie Turner adopted her direwolf!!!

Also, cannot express my love for your signature.

Thanks. You haven't done so bad yourself. I like reading other people's siggies on this board.

Or that Sansa ever knew about it.

Seriously, this is nitpicking to the extreme.

It would have been a nice moment, and a better way for her to run into the kennel master's daugher and be near the kennel than what the show did, her direwolf would also have been a better topic of conversation w/Myranda than sewing.

The show never established it? All they need to do is have her show up at the grave and it's established, that is how the show establishes things.

It would have been a nice moment, and a better way for her to run into the kennel master's daugher and be near the kennel than what the show did, her direwolf would also have been a better topic of conversation w/Myranda than sewing.

But by showing the Knittin' Kittens discussing sewing they have given proper/adequate character development to show their boobs in the future

I'd really like this. People seem to be getting upset about lack of Direwolves anyway, so it'd be nice.

Or we can extend some GreyWorm/Missandei scenes. They've been cutting back lately on those and I feel like I'm missing out.

Archived