Title revealed: The Dance of Dragons (book spoilers)

pth10

Why is no one mentioning Kings Landing? Cersei has already missed one episode and needs the screentime more than Sansa, so its more likely that she appears in episode 9. Like I said, its 53 minutes long and the only storylines not mentioned are Winterfell, Dorne and Kings Landing. Apparently Dorne is featured in episode (makes sense since they aren't in episode 8) so I can only see one of the others appearing, and its about time Sansa misses an episode

I think Melissandre and Selyse go behind Stannis back and set the camps on fire trying to kill Shireen, they get caught atleast Selyse thus she is thrown before Stannis ala the trailer. Shireen is saved last minute Via Davos or other way around lol.

That's my dream scenario atleast. Only problem is Melissandre being an enemy of Stannis now, which is too soon maybe. Stannis better not agree to it....

Why is no one mentioning Kings Landing? Cersei has already missed one episode and needs the screentime more than Sansa, so its more likely that she appears in episode 9. Like I said, its 53 minutes long and the only storylines not mentioned are Winterfell, Dorne and Kings Landing. Apparently Dorne is featured in episode (makes sense since they aren't in episode 8) so I can only see one of the others appearing, and its about time Sansa misses an episode

Why does Cersei "need" the screentime more than Sansa? She has the most screentime of any character, at present (though Jon may soon reclaim his lead).

Anyway, based on the synopses for the final two episodes, the Walk of Shame is in episode 10, so if Cersei appears in this episode, it probably won't be for long.

Hello, my first thread in this Forum :)

I was thinking about the title, which always have douple or triple hidden meanings..

The first meaning is obvious: the plot of Dany being rescued by Drogon in Daznaks pits.

so for the second meaning:

maybe it could refer to the three remaining dragons and their rising dance of power?

- Dany

- Jon, whose real parents identiy might be revealed soon ("Mother's mercy" could refer to that)

- ...and Trystane who is actually Aegon

I think before the seasons ends, we'll see Varys showing up in Dorne and tell Doran, that its the right time to reveal the identity of Trystane.

- ...and Trystane who is actually Aegon

Trystane is not Aegon, that would make no sense. He's the only son of Doran in the series, remember? And Oberyn came in King's Landing to avenge him, that would have been incredibly stupid if Aegon was alive in Dorne and ready to strike the Lannisters with the Martell's army. That's revenge, not dying to the Mountain.

Im wondering the same thing

I honestly don't think there is a way that storyline can be saved. I can't conceive of any possible scenario in which it will become interesting or will actually make sense. What they have done to Jaime and his storyline is criminal.

Yeah, I thought Bronn would kick the bucket, Arys Oakheart-style, but there is nothing left for Jaime to do. There is no way he can salvage the mess with the Lannisters and his parting with Tyrion felt like a definitive farewell.

Archived