Jamie Lannister "Varys released my brother."

Okay, so.... WTH? Is he only saying this to Bronn, or is he using this excuse with Cersei as well? Does Cersei and the rest of KL already assume it's Varys? If this is the case, I can't see Varys going back to KL to complete some of his story.

It's a story for Bronn. Cersei is well aware Jamie released Tyrion, she blames him for Tywin's death and this whole "it has to be me" game re: going to retrieve Myrcella is his way of making up to Cersei both releasing Tyrion and having been completely absent from the lives of his children (even though they are aware he had to be distant from the children or it would have been too suspicious).

Everyone else seems to assume it's Varys.

My feeling is that LF is going to take the place of Varys in KL, since the show has done nothing to give us the idea that Varys would be safe returning to play out his arc. I think LF takes over the Varys role and will also be the catalyst for

Cersei's walk of shame.

It's a story for Bronn. Cersei is well aware Jamie released Tyrion, she blames him for Tywin's death and this whole "it has to be me" game re: going to retrieve Myrcella is his way of making up to Cersei both releasing Tyrion and having been completely absent from the lives of his children (even though they are aware he had to be distant from the children or it would have been too suspicious).

Everyone else seems to assume it's Varys.

My feeling is that LF is going to take the place of Varys in KL, since the show has done nothing to give us the idea that Varys would be safe returning to play out his arc. I think LF takes over the Varys role and will also be the catalyst for

Cersei's walk of shame.

This.

I've been thinking the Littlefinger taking over Varys plot is going to happen too, but we still may get Varys popping up out of no where.

Vary a doesn't act openly in the books either. He could still have his book arc, as it is all done secretly and in the shadows. He is suspected of having a hand I. Tyrions escape in the books too, hence why he disappears

Archived