[Spoilers] EP505 Discussion

Ran

At the same time if she's attempting to play a long game she's got to work on her facial expressions around the Boltons. She looks appalled/miserable like 95% of the time in their presence. Didn't they make it seem like she was going to fake nice with them when they first met?

Well, she's getting to know them better, and it becomes harder to fake nice.

At the same time if she's attempting to play a long game she's got to work on her facial expressions around the Boltons. She looks appalled/miserable like 95% of the time in their presence. Didn't they make it seem like she was going to fake nice with them when they first met?

And she's being WAAAAAY too direct with them (i.e. at dinner)

Myranda needs a month at Mickey Ds super-sizing it. Was she even naked? I was so mesmerized at her hip bone popping out, and counting her ribs, that I missed everything else.

Well I thought she did have a really beautiful chest, you missed something !

And she's being WAAAAAY too direct with them (i.e. at dinner)

She looks appalled/miserable/angry like 95% of the time in their presence.

Fixed that for you. Tbh, I'm worried she isn't using her courtesies enough. I'd hate for her to have to climb that old tower. She's got to play the game a lot more than she has been.

If Stannis is bringing them then you know Melisandre has got to be sacrificing them if something happens to him to 'bring him back' or something...and if the wedding is next week and the way Theon was upset...then I guess the wedding night is really going down...ugh poor Sansa..still got my fingers crossed its not

it does not make sence. If shireen is going to be melysandred is going to bring back Jon...

If Mel uses her to bring stannis back (killed by Brianne?) And stannis goes raged and kills Mel with LB...nisa nisa...

Everyone would be far gone shocked. This is not making to much sence. I dont know what the hell shireen is doing there. She is not going down if stannis is around, thats for sure.

Myranda needs a month at Mickey Ds super-sizing it. Was she even naked? I was so mesmerized at her hip bone popping out, and counting her ribs, that I missed everything else.

Shit, I caught that too. It looked fucking broke! At first I thought it was part of the window sill or the lighting. Nope, bone.

If Stannis is bringing them then you know Melisandre has got to be sacrificing them if something happens to him to 'bring him back' or something...and if the wedding is next week and the way Theon was upset...then I guess the wedding night is really going down...ugh poor Sansa..still got my fingers crossed its not

it does not make sence. If shireen is going to be melysandred is going to bring back Jon...

If Mel uses her to bring stannis back (killed by Brianne?) And stannis goes raged and kills Mel with LB...nisa nisa...

Everyone would be far gone shocked. This is not making to much sence. I dont know what the hell shireen is doing there. She is not going down if stannis is around, thats for sure.

The reason for going to Hardhome actually works better in the show tbh. Like honestly, thats ok set up, yo.

Am i the only one cackling their head off over Jorah? Cuz i am cackling....oh yisss.....Uwahahaha

FAT

WALDA

BOMB. That was gr9, you guys.

Im like ehhh at the whole Olly being salty because wtf. Seriously. THEY BETTER NOT TOUCH SHIREEN OMG THE SHOW KILLS HER OFF ILL NEVER FORGIVE THEM!

it does not make sence. If shireen is going to be melysandred is going to be to bring back Jon...

So Jorah is now Jon Con

Yup. I loved that fakeout ending, too.

Stannis is bringing the Red Priestess. He's not losing in Winterfell.

I can't wait for this. She couldn't get a shadow baby from Jon so maybe Stannis will Mannis up again?

Did I just hear LF say, "Your Grace, I live to serve?"

Then, there's poor Fat Walda looking pretty durn nervous. When you're a member of the Frey family, what could be worse? Oh, the Bolton family.

Good to know they are making LF so out of control.

I actually feel worried for Fat Walda.

Who will save Jon if not Mel?

Do you really want that question answered? He's the "Ice" in "A Song of Ice and Fire" to Dany's "Fire." Dany is repped by dragons.

Edited by MVC

:lmao: