[Spoilers] EP505 Discussion

Ran

She looked angry and bored, seems an odd strategy for people that are 100 times worse than the Lannisters, to pointedly refuse to drink a toast to your own wedding? Seems sort of provative for no good reason, not really smart.

I agree. Is this what LF defined as "making him yours"?

She looked angry and bored, seems an odd strategy for people that are 100 times worse than the Lannisters, to pointedly refuse to drink a toast to your own wedding? Seems sort of provative for no good reason, not really smart.

I agree! Plus, she's foolish enough to go into the dog kennels? Where's her intuitive fear? Or did she just miss out on that? Maybe not Catelyn's daughter, after all.

So like three episodes after the infamous trial/execution Danny suddenly decides to ignore her previous rule about not killing people without a trial. So shouldn't she be executed for randomly murdering a potential suspect???

But of course she is one of the biggest hypocrites around...when she is wronged its ok to kill people without finding definitive proof.

Edited by DarkSansa

Am i the only one cackling their head off over Jorah? Cuz i am cackling....oh yisss.....Uwahahaha

Nope. I was smiling from one ear to the other. The only thing that would have made it better, is if Tyrion got it as well!

Also; at least for the mean time, all these people who keep posting that Jon will be brought back via Mel/Fire God...can go jump in a lake. The dude can not stand her or her god, either in the books or show. JON IS OLD GODS!

I just have a legit fear that Jon is gone for good in the books.

Why? It's not like his death is ever confirmed in ADWD. Martin loves to end his books with characters in apparent mortal peril. I don't particularly believe that Jon will need resurrecting, but even if he does in the books, doesn't the shows track record with magical elements suggest it's far more likely that Ding and Dong will rewrite the scene so he just... survives his wounds?

I agree! Plus, she's foolish enough to go into the dog kennels? Where's her intuitive fear? Or did she just miss out on that? Maybe not Catelyn's daughter, after all.

Help please - what did Stannis say when Jon was pleading his wilding case in front of the other men. Davos heard and asked him what he said and Stannis said 'nothing' or 'never mind'. WHAT did he mutter???

Stannis said "fewer". He was correcting somebody's speech as I think they said "less", which he thought was grammatically incorrect.

Edited by NOT A TARG I SWEAR

Oh, and Aemon lives to die another day.

I don't really see that "acting like less of a victim" is terribly relevant. She is a victim, wholly at the mercy of her enemies, and is doing literally nothing other than stand around and hope she's rescued, just like before.

Agreed. Though as someone pointed out, the contrast between Sansa's behavior here with her behavior with the Lannisters is very obvious. Clearly, we're supposed to see this as a major sign of her character development into a player despite the fact that little about her situation and her role in it has changed.

lol and if anything she's acting more foolish here than when she was in KL

Edited by dogprivilege