Sign in to follow this  
Ran

[Spoilers] EP505 Discussion

Alright, surely this means we'll get the mother line.

Edit: Maybe not. Boo!

I was holding out hope throughout that entire scene.

But maybe it'll be in a later ep and this was laying the ground work?

edit:spelling

Edited by Chloe.a.thomson

Hey, Stannis finally brought up the White Walkers. I was wondering if that aspect was being dropped.

Did the dragonglass conversation take place in the books? I want to say no. It does seem like they need to sail south one way or the other. For Oldtown and/or Dragonstone.

Im surprised Sansa didnt make a smart comment about Jon being at Castle Black

Surely that has to come up at WF soon? Especially with the letter Jon signed last week

So far, not much happening in this episode.... Seems to be one of those "take a breather" episodes to set up the peices for the second half of the season.

They are really pretending that Missandei/Grey Worm thing actually leads somewhere...

Gilly's baby is the biggest time-drag in the whole series. He was born more than 20 episodes ago, and he's still being swaddled.

If they are leaving now, then that means the dude that's getting buried by the fire in the trailer is Stannis.

I think it's silly taking the queen and princess to a battle. I guess it's because Jon is going to Hardhome.

They are really pretending that Missandei/Grey Worm thing actually leads somewhere...

It is!!!! Believe.

Did the dragonglass conversation take place in the books? I want to say no. It does seem like they need to sail south one way or the other. For Oldtown and/or Dragonstone.

I am pretty sure Jon and Stannis talk about it in the books.