[Spoilers] EP505 Discussion

Ran

Great episode.

Stannis is bringing the Red Priestess. He's not losing in Winterfell.

and why is selyse seen in the ground crying in the season trailer???

Im worried, and clueless.

I asumed if shireen was going to be saccrificed, it was going to be to resurrect Jon Snow. But Jon snow is going to be to far at that point... hardhome in ep 09.

Edited by Señor de la Tormenta

So Jorah, this has become you...

Death, he knew, but slow. I still have time. A year. Two years. Five. Some stone men live for ten. Time enough to cross the sea, to see Griffin’s Roost again. To end the Usurper’s line for good and all, and put Rhaegar’s son upon the Iron Throne.

**He will play an influential part to put Jon on the throne, somehow, (there's no fAegon), or not at all.

Who will save Jon if not Mel?

Himself, maybe? Or the old gods?

It's not as if we know whether or not Melisandre saves him in the books, though.

This! I suspect it will be the Old Gods since Jon is of the North.

I wonder if the Selyse replaces the soldiers who want to make a sacrifice to R'hollor for food. She tries to burn Shireen and gets pushed to the ground by Stannis. Still trying to make sense of that scene.

Next week it looks like Arya will get a face. And the Queen of Thorns is back. Excited!!!

Loved that Sansa didn't cower during the Bolton dinner. Then, there's poor Fat Walda looking pretty durn nervous. When you're a member of the Frey family, what could be worse? Oh, the Bolton family.

At the same time if she's attempting to play a long game she's got to work on her facial expressions around the Boltons. She looks appalled/miserable like 95% of the time in their presence. Didn't they make it seem like she was going to fake nice with them when they first met?

LOL. You'd think they might have waited one episode, for a tiny bit of suspense. The ruins looked nice, all 30 seconds of them. Was that Drogon?

Really, Jorah's already sporting a fingerprint of greyscale, what a mess. Yes, it was definately Drogon......red winged and all.

and why is selyse seen in the ground crying in the season trailer???

Im worried, and clueless.

I asumed if shireen was going to be saccrificed, it was going to be to resurrect Jon Snow. But Jon snow is going to be to far at that point... hardhome in ep 09.

Because he's going to lose or get killed by Brienne. Calling it now, but it's pretty obvious.

If Stannis is bringing them then you know Melisandre has got to be sacrificing them if something happens to him to 'bring him back' or something...and if the wedding is next week and the way Theon was upset...then I guess the wedding night is really going down...ugh poor Sansa..still got my fingers crossed its not

Yep. The music gives me chills, definitely captures the spirit of what is going on.

Well I thought the music was really cool indeed, but really not capturing anything currently happening ^^ . I mean a wedding announcement and an old guy getting a disease ? Not the most epic things ^^

Myranda needs a month at Mickey Ds super-sizing it. Was she even naked? I was so mesmerized at her hip bone popping out, and counting her ribs, that I missed everything else.

At the same time if she's attempting to play a long game she's got to work on her facial expressions around the Boltons. She looks appalled/miserable like 95% of the time in their presence. Didn't they make it seem like she was going to fake nice with them when they first met?

The show's depiction of "playing the game" almost never involves actually concealing what you're feeling, for whatever reason.

Well, she's getting to know them better, and it becomes harder to fake nice.