Rhaegar was garbage, and a clown

Mithras

He was a total coward for not standing against his mad father when he had the chance at Harrenhal. I am sure that if he won at the Trident, he could still do NOTHING towards dethroning his mad father and condemn the Realm to several more decades of Aerysian rule. I don’t buy what he told to Jaime. Rhaegar did not have the balls to walk the walk.

Aerys at least had the excuse of being mad as hatters. Rhaegar was guiltier than him in the way that it was mainly his responsibility to put an end to the reign of his mad father, yet he failed miserably in removing Aerys.

Kind of agree.

He was all how important am I? Oh wait my son is the savior! I have to save the galaxy... Oh wait isn't she HAWT? Let’s kidnap her then hide for a year abandoning my wife and children at the hands of my lunatic father. What could possibly go wrong?

I feel this topic was made to start an argument.

We know almost nothing about the events that took place in this time period. All accounts differ. Even things we take as fact haven't been proven true (R+L=J).

Rhaegar might have been garbage, he might have been a saint.

Lyanna and Rhaegar might have been in love, they might have not.

Maybe Elia was having an affair with Arthur Dayne.

Maybe Aerys really was sane and everyone was his enemy and laughed behind his back.

We don't know. You can't judge a character on circumstances that haven't been confirmed.

This is just a ff. There is absolutely nothing to support that. Or it is because they are both from Dorne? New theory Robb's father is BF that is why he looks like a Tully; he is a 100% trout.

Did I say I believed it? Point me to where my quote suggested I believe/disbelieve those theories.

Rhaegars character description ranges depending on who tells it.

Archived