(Book Spoilers) Positive Nitpicking thread...

sj4iy

One thing I loved that I haven't seen mentioned yet is the theme music that played after Sansa saw Theon and stormed out of the kennels. It was the same music that played when Robb and Theon beheaded Lord Karstark and Ser Rodrick, respectively. It was the most dissonant version of the theme yet, which made me understand that she felt just rageful as Robb and Theon did but even more conflicted. I'd guess that's because in addition to wanting to murder Theon, she was shocked and felt sorry for the state he was in. He was like a brother to her once. Also, she is in a pretty helpless situation right now. Any move she makes will have to be covert, so she has that added layer of not being able to act as she'd like. I can't wait to see how that plays out between them. I suspect they'll end up allying.

If I recall, a similar theme music played when Jon beheaded Janos Slynt, but instead of sounding dissonant and frantic, it had a strong drum beat and sounded decisive. So, at this point, Jon has found his agency and power. Sansa hasn't quite yet.

Sadly, I found this to be the least interesting episode of the season so far. The only things that really stood out to me were:

- The show has done the impossible: I like Daario and Hizdahr.
- Beautiful direction and photography in this one.
- Everything about the Roose family dinner.

ah i wish there was a scene with dany and aemon only one god that would have been beautiful and heart touching scene

i was also not talking about romantic part but i was speaking more about getting a family...which they both crave for in the books ..

It would've been an amazing scene.Shame.

It sounds lilke you're hinting at romantic relationships there.Yeah,that's true.They both want a place they can call a home and family.Maybe at the end...who knows really.

Archived