Where do we go from Here, part 2 (Spoilers Galore)

Fragile Bird

So....what did we learn tonight?

Congratulations to all of you who said Mormont gets greyscale. Did that show up in a preview? The action was parallel to the books, except fAegon does not exist in this version, does he?

We do seem to be repeating Jeyne Poole's story arc, don't we?

Is the picture any clearer now?

Was completely shocked that Jorah got Greyscale. A part of me hopes this is just a show only invention, that they did it because they don't plan to play out his arc the way GRRM intends to, so they decided to kill him off another way (which they just did with Barristan).,,but I don't know. I had all sorts of theories as to what Jorah would get up to in the books, but this rattles all of them. This may be the biggest series spoiler the show has given out yet. Fucking hell man :stillsick:

Had a feeling he would get greyscale because by making the brilliant decision to sail through Valyria, let's face it he was practically begging to be infected.

Looks like Team BriPod will be joining with Northern loyalists to rescue Sansa from WF. But not soon enough for more weird ass shit to happen in the meantime, probably. Jon's being dragged to Hardhome. Shireen will not be left alone at the wall in the clutches of her mother which improves her chances if only slightly of not being burned alive :wub: which I am incredibly happy for. Darth Dany is setting down a strange path, and I'm not really sure how it will play out at this point. Daznak's pit is set to happen, meaning she'll probably take off on Drogon, but from pics, she's watching the pit with Tyrion, who she hadn't met yet in the books... so things could happen much differently than we know them, in Meereen.

Had a feeling he would get greyscale because by making the brilliant decision to sail through Valyria, let's face it he was practically begging to be infected.

my reaction upon seeing them sail through valyria was "JESUS NO, NOT JORAH". i am sadface.

Sam's definitely heading for Oldtown. Jon even has the ships to send him. Though with Aemon learning about Dany so soon, maybe they head toward Meereen first? Then Aemon dies and Gilly puts her foot down and makes Sam head to Oldtown? I don't know how it will work, but they were pumping it tonight just like they had been pushing the Stone Men. So it's happening.

Though if they head toward Meereen, maybe Sam or Aemon takes that old horn...

Also I don't know who's going to release the dragons.

I wonder if greyscale is somehow going to be a factor in fighting the White Walkers. As Faint wrote above, for the greyscale (?!) to be the part of Connington's story that has survived suggests it's something big. Is there going to be a brief window when the greyscale-infected can successfully fight White Walkers?

I still don't think we're going to see Sansa directly physically victimized. Someone else will be, and she'll certainly feel threatened, but she'll get clear / be rescued before physical harm befalls her.

Looks like Team BriPod will be joining with Northern loyalists to rescue Sansa from WF. But not soon enough for more weird ass shit to happen in the meantime, probably. Jon's being dragged to Hardhome. Shireen will not be left alone at the wall in the clutches of her mother which improves her chances if only slightly of not being burned alive :wub: which I am incredibly happy for. Darth Dany is setting down a strange path, and I'm not really sure how it will play out at this point. Daznak's pit is set to happen, meaning she'll probably take off on Drogon, but from pics, she's watching the pit with Tyrion, who she hadn't met yet in the books... so things could happen much differently than we know them, in Meereen.

If and when they do, Sansa will have been wedded bedded and for extra shock, I have no doubt she will become pregnant with Ramsay's kid. Just for the hell of it and you know what else, she will probably want to keep the damn thing.

If and when they do, Sansa will have been wedded bedded and for extra shock, I have no doubt she will become pregnant with Ramsay's kid. Just for the hell of it and you know what else, she will probably want to keep the damn thing.

At this point, Sansa's only option is to lay back and hope for Stannis. Which is... sad.

At this point, Sansa's only option is to lay back and hope for Stannis. Which is... sad.

She is gonna find out about her brothers and when she does, she may realized that remaining married to Ramsay is not her only option. Personally, I still to not see how her having to go through with this wedding is essential for her needs? It is the worst plot reasoning of the entire series thus far.

I wonder if greyscale is somehow going to be a factor in fighting the White Walkers. As Faint wrote above, for the greyscale (?!) to be the part of Connington's story that has survived suggests it's something big. Is there going to be a brief window when the greyscale-infected can successfully fight White Walkers.

Hard to say, could it just be a case of greyscale replacing the pale mare?

Archived