Where do we go from Here, part 2 (Spoilers Galore)

Fragile Bird

I'm in the Jon becomes the Nights King

When people throw out comments like this, please explain the logic of this. Are you saying, Jon will be a zombie and lead them, or are you saying he'll have his soul and be human, which wouldn't make sense.

When people throw out comments like this, please explain the logic of this. Are you saying, Jon will be a zombie and lead them, or are you saying he'll have his soul and be human, which wouldn't make sense.

He'll be the same as LSH, or Beric - remember that guy who Ned sent after the Mountain and got killed 13 times - a resurrected leader. But, more than just being resurrected, like Beric, he will get cold imbued, like that baby in season 4. Kind of like cold jesus - but not, because in ASoIaF, Lucifer is Lightbringer.

Dany will be the other half. Like fire Jesus, but not. It's like if Jesus and the devil were a single entity, with 2 halves - a duality, a living yin yang. And they'll save the future by destroying the present.

Theon is going to disobey Ramsay and tell Sansa at some point that he didn't kill her brothers.

Meaning that even if Ramsay does get her pregnant, his dream about becoming warden of the North (which they spent a solid few minutes focusing on) doesn't rest in the fate of Roose having a baby boy BUT in the return of bu bu buuuuh - Rickon (remember that little legend?).

This may be what is needed for Sansa to trust Theon and do the whole jumping off the ramparts with him in place of Jeyne.

AND

When she lights that candle in the broken tower, Brienne is gonna come in, kill (or attempt to kill Ramsay) and for shock value, probs die in the process. Serving her purpose of protecting Sansa.

I think the grey mare is the grey scale jorah carries. It will be a slow burn. He will probably be alive for the fighting pits so he can do some grand gesture to save danny and dies in the process (he knows he is screwed either way) at which point Dany is taken away by drogon (not sure what that means for Tyrion (or perhaps he joins her on Drogon)

Nah, there are pictures of Jorah and the rest of Dany's team running out of the pit during the aftermath of Drogon's rampage. He's alive, and looks healthy. He'll get to Westoros at least. I'm sure of it.

Seems pretty clear that Sansa will never not be a victim in this show.

Damn, I hope not. And here I've thought they were revving up to have her start taking charge of her own life with that whole dark Sansa thing...

It might still come, I guess. But it doesn't look so good right now.

I'm not sure I recall the Ep6 previews correctly, but I thought I saw Sansa in a tub and then a cut to Theon.

Perhaps she is bathing before the wedding. He reveals that Bran and Rickon are alive (or at least he didn't kill them) and offers to help her escape as penance. The candle gets lit, and Brienne and Pod are waiting for them when they jump (off a much lower wall). The Wall is their destination, but maybe they only set out for it and never make it because they meet up with Stannis. That puts Brienne and Stannis in steel-proximity though. I don't think Sansa becomes stonehearted.

Too bad there aren't any Freys in WF for Walda to sick on Ramsey .... Roose's words to Ramsey seemed hollow. I wouldn't be shocked to see him turn on him.

I'm not sure what to think of Jon going to Hardhomme. I suspect that when he attempts to leave with the wildling ranging party, he gets shivved. Just after he sends Aemon and Sam to Oldtown.

Baelish makes it to KL. According to the order in the previews, he runs into Lancel and then talks with the queen. She asks for the knights of the Vale. He'll tell her anything he needs to, in order to get back out. I doubt she will let him go. I sure would like Varys to take him out at that point.

"A Targaryen alone in the world is a terrible thing"...cue Jon walking in the room. I actually laughed out loud at the timing and everything there.

Sam's mentioning of Oldtown which has now been brought up every season methinks confirms we'll be seeing it in S6. I'd love to see what they could do with the Citadel and Ravenry on the show.

My thinking right now is either Sansa or Brienne take on LSH persona personally I want Brienne because I like my Sansa more.

I love Sansa but I think the Sansa we all adored will not be salvaged. Her character will be changed in the way she is even been portrayed by Sophie to this point, at minimal, she will be come someone else, all of her sweet, idealistic innocense from seasons 1-4:5 gone forever. That to me is heartbreaking. In the future, I think she will become Lady Stoneheart on the show.

I'm not sure I recall the Ep6 previews correctly, but I thought I saw Sansa in a tub and then a cut to Theon.

Perhaps she is bathing before the wedding. He reveals that Bran and Rickon are alive (or at least he didn't kill them) and offers to help her escape as penance. The candle gets lit, and Brienne and Pod are waiting for them when they jump (off a much lower wall). The Wall is their destination, but maybe they only set out for it and never make it because they meet up with Stannis. That puts Brienne and Stannis in steel-proximity though. I don't think Sansa becomes stonehearted.

Too bad there aren't any Freys in WF for Walda to sick on Ramsey .... Roose's words to Ramsey seemed hollow. I wouldn't be shocked to see him turn on him.

I'm not sure what to think of Jon going to Hardhomme. I suspect that when he attempts to leave with the wildling ranging party, he gets shivved. Just after he sends Aemon and Sam to Oldtown.

Baelish makes it to KL. According to the order in the previews, he runs into Lancel and then talks with the queen. She asks for the knights of the Vale. He'll tell her anything he needs to, in order to get back out. I doubt she will let him go. I sure would like Varys to take him out at that point.

It has been leaked a certain site that is known for spot on accuracy reg GOT that Myranda gives Sansa a bath before the wedding and Ramsay forces Reek/Theon to watch him and the direct quotes from the site "deflowers Sansa", this is the scene which begins to bring Theon out of Reek. It does not say that Ramsay succeeds but what do you think? Probably. Alfie teased this scene before the season began (people are not going to like it, get ready, it happens near midseason), ep 6/10 is next week, it is the same one where Ramsay's actor did not want to do it and had to get "really psyched up" to do the scene. The bedding.

I love Sansa but I think the Sansa we all adored will not be salvaged. Psychologically, at minimal, she will be come someone else, all of her sweet, idealistic innocense from seasons 1-4:5 gone forever. That to me is heartbreaking. I think she will become Lady Stoneheart on the show.

If Sansa meets Mel I think she becomes LSH, which metaphorically in the book LSH could kill Sansa because she is with Baleish, nice GRRM twist. :frown5:

If Sansa meets Mel I think she becomes LSH, which metaphorically in the book LSH could kill Sansa because she is with Baleish, nice GRRM twist. :frown5:

I have a feeling that Sansa's big season will span all 10 episodes and Sophie Turner has said that Sansa's character has an ambiguous ending this year which means, all bets are off. I think she gets killed by either Ramsay or Roose or Myranda but the possibility of Mel resurecting her is possible. Or if she escapes, takes a crossbow bolt and dies on the way to Stannis's camp etc. I have a feeling that she is doomed.

Why would Sansa want to escape at this point? She chose to marry Ramsay.

Are we discussing about Show!Sansa or Book!Jeyne?

I'm in the Jon becomes the Nights King and reclaims the North, whilst Dany invades and destroys the south camp.

By season 7 I think the Bolton/Frey combo will be the biggest Northern fish to fry.

From a payoff standpoint, I can't just see how this could happen. What could/would the Boltons/Freys be doing in the North for the next 2+ seasons of TV that would remain pertinent and interesting? If Sansa and Theon escape this season (and I think it's likely they will), I'm not really sure what the Boltons have left to do, really. Ramsay's really only interesting when he's toying with or torturing people and Roose is toast without Sansa as a hostage.

I definitely feel it would have been more effective if Jorah was showing signs of greyscale at a later episode. I'm pretty sure the audience will still remember what happened in an episode or two.

And the Stone Men themselves were pretty mediocre. Was really hoping for no eyes, or something like that. They just look and behave like less-effective Wights in the show.

It was certainly implied with the direct cut from Brienne's convo to the old lady (and the Westerosi telephone network, wherein a message can travel from KL to WF between scenes). But she'd already had the north remembers moment (it was the same lady, right?) which suggests that she's either a Stark loyalist sympathetic to Sansa without outside prompting (from Brienne) or a Bolton plant, as some people are speculating.

I thought she might be a Bolton plant as well, but I'm wondering what purpose she would serve if she is? The Boltons already know Sansa hates them, so it's not like they need some spy to confirm that. Plus, the woman said to light that candle if she is in trouble. Presumably she will only light it if Ramsay and/or Roose is coming after her at which point, what's the worst that could happen by lighting it? I'm thinking/hoping that either Brienne/Pod, the Blackfish, or some other Northerner of note appears at the last moment after she lights it and slaughters one of the Boltons or their forces "Ghost of Winterfell" style.

Why would Sansa want to escape at this point? She chose to marry Ramsay.

Are we discussing about Show!Sansa or Book!Jeyne?

She "chose" to marry someone who she didn't think was a worse version of Joffrey. I think that illusion is already coming down and it's likely to get much worse.

I have long felt that Stannis is a season 6 death. The show is making me more and more certain about it.

Agreed. If Stannis dies this season, before the Others/White Walkers even reach the wall, it will be really disappointing.

So the North Remembers plot is now Brienne, Pod, the innkeeper and an old woman.

I have a hunch it could potentially involve the Blackfish, Rickon/Osha, Greatjon, or any number of other minor Northern loyalist characters. The chance is probably small, but I just feel like it'd make for a very satisfying end to the season if she finally lights that candle and someone unexpected/badass comes out of the shadows to help her.

Archived