Where do we go from Here, part 2 (Spoilers Galore)

Fragile Bird

So in episode 7 according to the descriptions Sansa tries to talk to Theon, then in episode 8 Sansa "confronts an old friend" who is this old friend? Littlefinger? Theon? Jeyne Pool? or *puts on tinfoil hat*

The hooded man of Winterfell

Sandor fucking Clegane.

LF is not her friend, she knows it in the books and show, of course D&D could make it so, it's either Podrick, Brienne, or Sandor; Brienne is known, Podrick isn't my money say Podrick or Sandor.

Which books are you reading? You're calling "celebrity T&A" a product of "perverted show runners", but a whole first book in which a 13 year old girl is repeatedly raped by a grown man didn't bother you?

I am talking about what they seemingly are going to do to Sophie Turner's character on the show.

Which books are you reading? You're calling "celebrity T&A" a product of "perverted show runners", but a whole first book in which a 13 year old girl is repeatedly raped by a grown man didn't bother you?

:agree:

Lets look at the opposite side of this argument. There must be a bedding scene after the wedding how are they going to show it. If we expect Sansa to fight as she should it will turn into rape because come on guys Ramsay is not going to take No for an answer he is not Tyrion. Writers don't want to film a rape scene, I like to think after all the controversy last year they don't need another one, so the only way to mellow this down is to get Sansa to consent, but they have to make Ramsay crazy as well so throw Theon in the mix. Either ways this is GOT horrifying seems to be the flavour.

Why would Sansa fight him? She willingly went to Winterfell to marry the son of the man who killed her brother. She's perfectly aware marrying him includes getting stripped in public and then fucking him. And with that knowledge in mind, she agreed. So, what reasons does Sansa have to bail out at the last minute to the deal she already agreed to except that the audience doesn't like Ramsay or that a different character in a similar, but different, story was coerced into it?

I'd really like someone to answer me that question by going through the show's logic and the show character's decisions as if the books didn't exist.

So in episode 7 according to the descriptions Sansa tries to talk to Theon, then in episode 8 Sansa "confronts an old friend" who is this old friend? Littlefinger? Theon? Jeyne Pool? or *puts on tinfoil hat*

The hooded man of Winterfell

Sandor fucking Clegane.

I don't remember if she had some interaction with Pod in the show or not. I don't think Brienne or Theon count as old friend, although I could be wrong about Theon if Sansa was already told her brothers live. Since the preview seems to indicate that Littlefinger will survive, and probably leave, King's Landing, it may be Littlefinger (yeah, he isn't a friend, but the summary isn't going to say "an old partner in crime" or something along those lines). I don't think there is any Northerner left which would qualify ( :crying: )

Ouch. That's true. I wonder if that will happen at HH.

Nah. I see Jon making it triumphantly back to the Wall with all his new Free Folk followers. When the time comes to let them all through the gate, THEN the Watch decides to get all stabby with their Commander.

The old friend is most likely LF and less likely Cersei/Marg/Sandor

I predict the "old friend" is just a way of saying theon will break out of the reek brainwash and once again become theon. IMO there is no other logical option, LF isn't an "old friend" and none of the others mentioned fit that description. It would make sense that episode 7 plants the seeds of theon debating who he is and then episode 8 there is some action (maybe the escape?) that turns him back into Theon.

Stupidity? No, hardly. A brilliant piece of adapting, merging two characters. Connington isn't dead yet either, so he'll live for a while.

I don't know why I'm surprised by this anymore, but I find the massive amount of screen/book-crushers upset at the treatment of their favorite characters to be INCREDIBLY amusing. What book series have you been reading? Do your favorite side characters have great endings in that parallel universe version of ASOIAF?

Stupidity because who sails through Valyria. The scene overall I actually like, but I had to roll my eyes at the logic of going a route you know contains many dangers that will definitely be there, vs. going another way were you may run into pirates.

And I'm not a show hater. But there are things I dislike, just as anyone else does. If someone really hated the show so much, I'd imagine they wouldn't bother wasting an hour a week watching it.

Still though, she is sleeping with the enemy and that includes Ramsay. I have accepted that most likely, it will be completed but I am hoping for an interesting twist to spare her but I just for the life of me, cannot understand the plot logic for her to have to go through with this other than perverted show runners drooling over Sophie Turner for years, wanting to get her flesh into a controversial sex scene with someone as despicable as Ramsay Bolton. Now that is the only thing that makes sence. The flow of the story is being derailed for a first time celebrity T&A and It is sick.

Seriously? A bit of a wild, fallacious conclusion to jump to that the showrunners are perverts drooling over a young girl just because there might be a sex/rape scene which may feature nudity on Turner's part (or cut to black). The scene has yet to even air, and while we know it's controversial, and most likely sexual, that doesn't mean it will involve nudity. I know Turner didn't really answer when she was asked about nudity in an interview, leaving it quite open as a possibility, but the intentions and thoughts of the show runners are quite beyond us, unless you know what goes on within their heads? And anyway, Sophie would have been well-informed about the nature of such a scene, and asked about her feelings on it before filming, it wouldn't be David and Dan and HBO forcing her at gunpoint.

But of course, this is David and Dan and the wicked HBO T&A cabal , evil must be afoot, it's clearly a dastardly, pervy plot to get Sophie Turner out of her clothes! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I hope you're a troll, because this post is just too ridiculous!

I predict the "old friend" is just a way of saying theon will break out of the reek brainwash and once again become theon. IMO there is no other logical option, LF isn't an "old friend" and none of the others mentioned fit that description. It would make sense that episode 7 plants the seeds of theon debating who he is and then episode 8 there is some action (maybe the escape?) that turns him back into Theon.

Possible, but Sansa and Theon weren't friends. Unless that description is deliberately obtuse. I can't actually think of anyone else, since everyone was pretty well killed at Winterfell.

Why is Sansa in an abusive relationship again? D & D are just reusing scenes and plots from season 2 + 3 again. We've already been over this and Sansa has gotten over this. Why is the show backtracking?

Well, geez, obviously she's one of those women who like being in an abusive relationship, huh?

But this is a philosophic question we need not answer in this thread, we only want to know where the story is going, not the headspace the writers are in.

Why is Sansa in an abusive relationship again? D & D are just reusing scenes and plots from season 2 + 3 again. We've already been over this and Sansa has gotten over this. Why is the show backtracking?

the show demands story lines to be consolidated. Bringing more characters to winter fell allows a more streamlined story/better resource allocation.

Plus putting Sansa in this situation allows an opportunity to show her growth and maturation from her previous abuse/manipulative relationships.

Why are so many people hung up on a potential sex scene, with a middling character, in a show full of sex scenes, when there are so many other things going on? Either Sansa has sex with Ramsay or she doesn't. If it happens, either she wants it or she doesn't. It's a single plot development, for a single character, that doesn't even seem like they were ever destined to make it to the end of the series.

Mannis could die this season. Shireen could die. Jon probably will. Barristan has. How did death become a less important thing to focus on then bedroom activities in Winterfell?

Jamie is in a totally different part of the world to the books. WTF is going on there? How does this work towards a conclusion that will sink up with the books?

Re Jamie, I'm starting to think that he will end up getting the Dornish onside. Perhaps Jamie's Winds of Winter plot is in Dorne and we are seeing it before the book?

Well if D&D are trolling some fan theories like L+R=J, then whos to say theyre not trolling Tumblr and the San/San love? It wouldnt shock me at this point if it was Sandor to save her. He could been found, healed up, got word of her at WF (since its apparantly no big secret) or thought about Arya going that way and decides to go...at this point nothing would surprise me if he takes that place at WF as the killer

Well if D&D are trolling some fan theories like L+R=J, then whos to say theyre not trolling Tumblr and the San/San love? It wouldnt shock me at this point if it was Sandor to save her. He could been found, healed up, got word of her at WF (since its apparantly no big secret) or thought about Arya going that way and decides to go...at this point nothing would surprise me if he takes that place at WF as the killer

Do people genuinely believe D&D are trolling? It takes ignorance to a whole new level in my opinion. Yes it's not 100% confirmed but it's pretty obvious that D&D know the truth and very likely (at least in my opinion) they are gearing up to the reveal this season or his parentage is linked to the outcome of his stabbing.

In the books, a man writes about -

1. Thirteen year old girl married, raped in graphic detail, along with her subsequent sexual conquests.

2. Brother and sister have three kids together with graphic sex scenes.

3. Little person who is a sex addict and constantly talks about his cock, with numerous detailed sex scenes.

4. Graphic taking of a 15 year old boy's virginity.

5. Multiple accounts of rape, genital mutilation and sexual slavery.

Result? Widely beloved author.

In the TV series, the show-runners HINT that they MIGHT have an 18 year old woman remove her clothes and they're denounced as "perverts".

Logic. It's a thing.

Seriously? A bit of a wild, fallacious conclusion to jump to that the showrunners are perverts drooling over a young girl just because there might be a sex/rape scene which may feature nudity on Turner's part (or cut to black). The scene has yet to even air, and while we know it's controversial, and most likely sexual, that doesn't mean it will involve nudity. I know Turner didn't really answer when she was asked about nudity in an interview, leaving it quite open as a possibility, but the intentions and thoughts of the show runners are quite beyond us, unless you know what goes on within their heads? And anyway, Sophie would have been well-informed about the nature of such a scene, and asked about her feelings on it before filming, it wouldn't be David and Dan and HBO forcing her at gunpoint.

But of course, this is David and Dan and the wicked HBO T&A cabal , evil must be afoot, it's clearly a dastardly, pervy plot to get Sophie Turner out of her clothes! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I hope you're a troll, because this post is just too ridiculous!

no troll

Archived