[BOOK SPOILERS] Rant and Rave Without Repercussion

teemo

I'm very uncomfortable by Dany's "proposal" to Hizdahr. The guy goes from fearing for his life and genuinely believing he's about to be eaten alive by her dragons to being told he has no choice but to marry her. If they sleep together, I won't be able to see it as anything but marital rape because that dude is not willing. What they wanted to portray as an empowered moment on Dany's behalf turned into a very sketchy scene.

This times 100. It's just incredibly creepy. She goes in there to execute him and then is like "You're marrying me." It's also really disgusting because they make it her choice but I bet she'll still be having sex with Daario on the side. They've totally screwed up this character dynamic.

I'm very uncomfortable by Dany's "proposal" to Hizdahr. The guy goes from fearing for his life and genuinely believing he's about to be eaten alive by her dragons to being told he has no choice but to marry her. If they sleep together, I won't be able to see it as anything but marital rape because that dude is not willing. What they wanted to portray as an empowered moment on Dany's behalf turned into a very sketchy scene.

They aren't going to sleep together, Draznak's pit will be the day of the wedding.

So much better than last week. However,

DO I NEED TO SEE RAMSAY'S ASS? Come on. Hes the nastiest fuck in all of Planetos/GRRTH, whatever you call it. Is it necessary to see the evil goods? Not really into it. Also, Myranda needs to go and stay go. Shes really useless.

FUCK OFF, OLLY, AND YOUR GODDAMN SALT. I HOPE THEY KILL YOU OFF. BETTER YOU THAN SHIREEN, FUCKER.

I am fortunate in that I saw Ramsay's actor when he was Simon on Misfits, so no matter how horrible his character is the actor, to me, will always be the fellow who got arrested for pissing through a letterbox to put out a fire to save a cat, LOL.

And yes, 100% agree on Olly, how on earth could they replace Dolorous Edd with that worthless character? :(

So is it normal to you guys that Jorah and Tyrion are having a boat trip in Valyria? A place supposed to be demon haunted and that made people take detours to go from one side to another? Where are the fourteen flames?

Didn't like them going into Valyria at all, especially with how it's portrayed in the books. Just seemed unnecessary

So much better than last week. However,

DO I NEED TO SEE RAMSAY'S ASS? Come on. Hes the nastiest fuck in all of Planetos/GRRTH, whatever you call it. Is it necessary to see the evil goods? Not really into it. Also, Myranda needs to go and stay go. Shes really useless.

Sansa meeting Theon that way was kinda dumb. It would have been more interesting if we had their first meeting at dinner.

What the hell are they doing with Dany? It isnt that hard to keep to the books here. Dany doesnt feed guys to her dragons. Dany is suggested that she marry Hizdahr by...Hizdahr if i recall. They messed this up really bad.

What are they doing with Sam? Its like they dont know what to do with him, so they keep putting him in scenes.

FUCK OFF, OLLY, AND YOUR GODDAMN SALT. I HOPE THEY KILL YOU OFF. BETTER YOU THAN SHIREEN, FUCKER.

Wait till next week, you will probably see a lot more of Ramsay's ass.

Didn't like them going into Valyria at all, especially with how it's portrayed in the books. Just seemed unnecessary

I was really really hoping given the death of Barristan that we'd skip right over the "Tyrion/Jorah slave plot" and get them to Mereen. Kind of dissapointed it seems to be happening on schedule.

I think you guys are totally missing the point of Dany's going crazy here. She has to be completely incompetent and incoherent or else how will St Tyrion come in and save the day - he will talk her down and teach her how to be a good, kind, compassionate ruler like he is AND teach her how to manage those unruly dragons.

Wait till next week, you will probably see a lot more of Ramsay's ass.

:U nooooo. I hope Sansa saws off his willy. They are going full bizarro here, might as well go full on kung fu bizarro.

I was really really hoping given the death of Barristan that we'd skip right over the "Tyrion/Jorah slave plot" and get them to Mereen. Kind of dissapointed it seems to be happening on schedule.

I kinda hope they do skip this cuz that shit is such a slog. But who knows, they seem to pick and choose what to include at random.

Are the maps relevant anymore? Where's that little boat supposed to be now? That supposed Valyria looked quite good if they'd made it the Rhoyne. Jorah bringing greyscale to Meereen is another character assassination, this is the guy who's been giving Dany some of the most sound advice since day 1.

Archived