[BOOK SPOILERS] Rant and Rave Without Repercussion

teemo

Um, What the Fuck? People giving this a 10.

I will say that Iwan Rheon can act. He's the only person who is able to "act" in a way that you see the front he puts on and the emotion behind the front...yeah, I'm looking at you Aiden Gillen, who can't do that for s**.

Sansa Stark. My oh my. Can they make this girl any stupider? Some woman comes to her and offers her help and she just stands there like a dumbass? Says nothing, just goes to look at the tower. Then, she glares at the Boltons and is rude to them during dinner -- hey, honey, they flay people alive, this is not the way to win friends and influence people.

And what happened to Dany? She is crazier now in the show than she was i the books. Don't give up on your children but you leave the fucking dragons chained up. And in the blink of an eye decide to get married.

Poor Jorah. I admit I never expected greyscale was going to be any big deal in the books, but I guess it is.

Also, looks like we will get Oldtown and Euron next year.

Did I mention that Sansa is stupider now than she was when she was supposed to be 11? How can anyone watch that and think this is an empowered person? Or a person who has any basic skills of survival or manipulation?

:agree:

DOGS BARKING/GROWLING AT A STARK!!!! NONONONO

At least Pip and Grenn got an RIP

Don't think the show runners did not tease us with Dogs and Sansa for nothing. No, they will not go Jeyne's rout but it was taunting, that is for sure.

DOGS BARKING/GROWLING AT A STARK!!!! NONONONO

At least Pip and Grenn got an RIP

Don't think the show runners did not tease us with Dogs and Sansa for nothing. No, they will not go Jeyne's rout but it was taunting, that is for sure.

JAL;KFHWEAJKTHALEKJFLK;SADJFLKDS

*deep breath*

They could have at least made the Sansa/Winterfell story entertaining. What a fucking snoozefest.

Valyria... Meh. I'm strangely not upset that it's not a crazy uninhabital hellmouth, but I just wish we had a little more time to look around before the stone attack. I don't think much of the Jorah reveal, but I didn't hate it either.

Dany... Ugh. That is all.

Totally. The ruins of Valyria seem like they would be an awesome vacation spot if everyone on Planetos didn't send their greyscale infected people there. You'd think there would be all kinds of interesting knowledge and valuable loot for the taking, but I guess making it into one giant leper colony was really the right way to go.

IKR, I'm thinking about investing in some land and putting up some condos.

Missandei/Grey worm love saga: please just end this farce

Missandei to Dany: "You ignored your councilors because you had a better idea, that only you can see." ..................When? And why are we playing the stroke Dany's ego game? The reversal of her choosing to marry Hizdahr when she was in control vs. when she had no other option was interesting, but this little scene and most of the rest was just like, Darth Dany and really hard to wrap my head around.

Jorah sailing through Valyria: Risk a potential encounter with pirates on a big sea/river to sail through a haunted place where everyone and their mom this season knows there are Stone Men... brilliant, inspired. I'm so surprised it didn't work out for him. :dunno:

Chekov's Olly: The whole scene with him and Jon, the men in the hall shouting out 'this poor boy's village was slaughtered' etc I couldn't help but shake my head at. An invented character given this much blatant foreshadowing... they couldn't have just developed the fact that the men of the Night's Watch traditionally hate wildlings.... it would have been too difficult apparently.

Brienne picking out some random servant must be a Northern loyalist ready to sneak Sansa out of Winterfell: I love Brienne but where did she gain the savvy to put this all together? The scene felt very forced in that regard.

And finally, wtf is with the Myranda showing off Theon in the kennel's scene? It was awkward as hell. I thought she was going to lick the sleeve of Sansa's dress or some shit next.

Chekov's Olly: The whole scene with him and Jon, the men in the hall shouting out 'this poor boy's village was slaughtered' etc I couldn't help but shake my head at. An invented character given this much blatant foreshadowing... they couldn't have just developed the fact that the men of the Night's Watch traditionally hate wildlings.... it would have been too difficult apparently.

Can we just call him Chekov?

I'm just waiting for the scene where an impassioned Olly yells at Jon:

"I feel like you're stabbing all of us men of the Nights Watch in the backs. Stabbing us right in our backs. Over and over again, like four or five times when we least suspect it."

I have nothing against Grey Worm or Missandei, but Greysandei must die. Which, of course, means it won't. Jon, Dany, Sansa, Arya, Tyrion and every character you care about will die. The North will be overrun by the Others, Kings Landing will burn, Sunspear will be smashed into a pulp, Casterly Rock will be turned into rubble. But, Greysandei will endure, unfortunately.

Archived