Jorah's Fate

Well if he's in the pits this season I doubt he has much time to treat it. We're already halfway through the season. I think his only hope is if that Red Priestess shows up and gives him the Victarion treatment. Otherwise that whole arm is going to be infected by the time this season ends.

I think this might be possible. Victarion doesn't exist in the show so maybe Melisandre will some how save him.... Or better yet, what if Rila Fukushima reappears to heal him? I'd pay for that.

4 main characters are scheduled to die. Barristan was #1. I'm thinking Jorah will be among them, Maester Aemon (pretty obvious), and Shireen will be sacrificed. If we're talking about characters that aren't dead in the books, then replace Aemon with Margaery or perhaps Davos. The season will end on a cliffhanger of Jon getting stabbed by Bowen Marsh and Olly, Stannis and the Boltons about to get into the biggest snowball fight the North has ever seen, and Slaver's Bay erupting in chaos. Varys might even sneak back into KL and kill Pycelle.

Theon. My vote is for Theon. Removing the Greyjoys from the board. He gets his redemption and salvation helping Sansa and dies in the process tying that all off with a neat little bow.

Yeah. I think Theon as well as Davos are likelier choices than Jorah. He'll get some sort of cathartic endinf with Dany before he checks out.

My pick for death is Davos. If he's around Shireen...there's no way he lets her burn without a fight.

Theon. My vote is for Theon. Removing the Greyjoys from the board. He gets his redemption and salvation helping Sansa and dies in the process tying that all off with a neat little bow.

I totally forgot how good an archer he was in books before becoming reek.

IMO he will survive both books and show and plays ultimate role in return of Starks.

In agreement that Jorah gets healed by the red priestess. I could see it going (one way) that since she views Dany as the savior that she will seek out Jorah via a fire vision and heal him so that he can help her. There has to be a reason that Tyrion crossed paths with her.

So show Jorah will now play 3 book characters: his own, Jon Con and that of Baristan Selmy as commander of Dany's armies.

He could be Victarion as well if they run into that Red Priestess again. Iain Glen is a man of many talents. Although sailing is not one of them. #JorahtheExplorer.

Hope it's Littlefinger he shoots!

Noooo!!! Not happening, I want Littlefinger to live, even if his story is turned uspide down. I love his character way to much to die to Varys.

On topic: I doubt that the greyscale will replace the pale mare. Greyscale takes you slowly, the pale mare hits the Yunkai instantly in the books. I think it more likely that Jorah will take the disease to Westeros.

He could be Victarion as well if they run into that Red Priestess again. Iain Glen is a man of many talents. Although sailing is not one of them. #JorahtheExplorer.

I still have silent little hope that Greyjoy brothers will come hard and strong in season 6. But yes he can totally take vic's role for that particular plot but i doubt it as Theres too much emphasis on grey scale this season for it to be cured so easily.

As for sailing he may not be anywhere near Lord captain but he also grew up on island :p

I still have silent little hope that Greyjoy brothers will come hard and strong in season 6. But yes he can totally take vic's role for that particular plot but i doubt it as Theres too much emphasis on grey scale this season for it to be cured so easily.

As for sailing he may not be anywhere near Lord captain but he also grew up on island :P

I guess the Greyjoy brothers could appears, but it just seems a little late in the game to introduce them now. Dorne could simply replace them as Dany's ally.

I guess the Greyjoy brothers could appears, but it just seems a little late in the game to introduce them now. Dorne could simply replace them as Dany's ally.

As much as i like Dorne, its culture, architecture and Martells, they are no match for the sheer craziness Greyjoys and ironborn brings to the table but you are right i guess and its a shame.

Archived