Blackfish?

He's with The Greatjon, The Brotherhood Without Banners, Gendry, and everyone else that just straight disappeared.

Someone needs to do a photoshop or sketch of all of them just continually rowing their boat up the Plotwater, Gendry, Thoros of Myr, Beric Dondarrion...maybe Blackfish is still having a piss and waves to them as they pass.

Someone needs to do a photoshop or sketch of all of them just continually rowing their boat up the Plotwater, Gendry, Thoros of Myr, Beric Dondarrion...maybe Blackfish is still having a piss and waves to them as they pass.

It would have even been more funny had Gendry been the guy in the boat that Mormont KOed... ..."4 days he said... WTF" PUNCH....

Well what did they usually do when an actor didn't work out for one reason or another?

Are we supposed to believe The Blackfish is still having the longest piss of all time in the The Twins privy?

And they burned the leach's ,come on........

I am pretty sure we are supposed to believe he is hiding out somewhere in Westeros. If he is needed for the story again, he will re-appear if he isn't needed than we won't see him again, simple as that. The same thing with Gendry. As far as Balon goes, he very well may die this season, let is wait and see.

I am pretty sure we are supposed to believe he is hiding out somewhere in Westeros. If he is needed for the story again, he will re-appear if he isn't needed than we won't see him again, simple as that. The same thing with Gendry. As far as Balon goes, he very well may die this season, let is wait and see.

Uhm my Wife thought he was part of the RW and in cahoots with the Freys...she is unsullied and with nothing more added it left non book readers confused and now forgotten...

I really thought they would bring him back this season and make him take Davos's part in saving Rickon, since it's about time both characters showed up! They have to show up this season, half the unsullied probably forgot about them by now

I really thought they would bring him back this season and make him take Davos's part in saving Rickon, since it's about time both characters showed up! They have to show up this season, half the unsullied probably forgot about them by now

That's true. I was talking to a friend of mine who is a die-hard fan of the show and when I mentioned Catelyn's uncle she said "Who?"

I don't think the show is just going to leave a bunch of shit in the air like that.

We WILL see Blackfish again, no point to having him survive the Wedding and even have Roose Bolton (a NOW major antagonist of the story) make a comment about Blackfish still being alive and seemingly disagreeing with Walder about how dangerous he can be.

Just because the show makes changes you dislike, doesn't mean they are incompetent at making a television show. FFS people.

We WILL see Blackfish again, no point to having him survive the Wedding and even have Roose Bolton (a NOW major antagonist of the story) make a comment about Blackfish still being alive and seemingly disagreeing with Walder about how dangerous he can be.

Just because the show makes changes you dislike, doesn't mean they are incompetent at making a television show. FFS people.

Just wondering what would your opinion be if D & D did not follow up on the Blackfish and Balon storylines?

He has escaped and has not been seen for a long time, just like in the books.

I suspect he will return next season with all the other Riverlanders, Walder Frey, Edmure Tully, the BWB, Sandor Clegane (:D)

Archived