Greyscale to stop/halt the White Walkers?

Chris Turver

Long time viewer on this forum but never posted before!

I'm not going to make a huge theory full of quotes from the books or anything, it's just an idea that's popped into my head since watching the latest episode...

With D+D knowing the 'end game' as so to speak in regards to the story, we now pretty much have it confirmed that Greyscale will be an important part of the story, but how?

Could it be that once someone inflicted with Greyscale finally dies after their heart turns to stone, they can not be resurrected and not become a White Walker? Something has to have been dead in order to become 'undead', but if a body is no longer a once living thing but just simply a piece of stone, surely that would negate the ability to become 'undead'? This doesn't mean that Greyscale will be the destruction of the White Walkers, it could just mean that the White Walker army would stop having the snowball effect element to their invasion.

Man I hope D&D don't turn the Others into boring evil zombies. I'd much rather have the Walkers save westeros from the stone men, who we have seen behave like boring evil zombies. That would a lot more interesting, especially if they are lead by an undead Jon.

Man I hope D&D don't turn the Others into boring evil zombies. I'd much rather have the Walkers save westeros from the stone men, who we have seen behave like boring evil zombies. That would a lot more interesting, especially if they are lead by an undead Jon.

That would be cool!

Archived