Sansa and old nan ?

lilix96

The actress who played Old Nan passed away, but regardless I do not think the show has recast her, but she is a generic servant.

Regardless, I think the show is going to make a point, how the Starks looked out for their realm, and the people of the realm remember. Hence, they've built up a good will that the Lannisters, Boltons, and Freys do not have.

I had a friend today that asked if the servant was the ghost of Lyanna. I said I thought that she was just a generic servant. I asked my friend who has not read the books why she thought she was Lyanna. She said that she knew about the R+L= J theory and she just thought that maybe she was some sort of ghost of Lyanna. She also said the woman had flowers in her head and why would a servant have flowers in her hair. I did not remember flowers in the hair and I have not had time to rewatch the episode. I told her that I thought she was merely a device to show support to Sansa and to somehow connect Sansa with Brienne

I could see it going either way. Honestly, I'd be pretty disappointed if the old woman and all "the North remembers" references are just another game that Ramsay is playing. First, it makes no sense to test Sansa's loyalty because she's already being quite openly venomous and hostile to Roose and Ramsay so there's no real reason for them to believe that she's "loyal" to begin with. Secondly, if the show is doing away with all the awesome Wyman Manderly stuff they need to replace that general sentiment with something else. This seems like it'd be a convenient way to do it.

The actress who played Old Nan passed away, but regardless I do not think the show has recast her, but she is a generic servant.

Regardless, I think the show is going to make a point, how the Starks looked out for their realm, and the people of the realm remember. Hence, they've built up a good will that the Lannisters, Boltons, and Freys do not have.

I didn't know that Old Nan had passed away. How sad. I really liked her. I jokingly say 'Oh you sweet summer child' quite a lot. RIP dear soul.

Archived