Will Missandei die?

Candor

Dude, it's totally believable that a guy called the Prince of Persia would just happen to be light-skinned and blue-eyed

lol

Well yeah it is. Iran is mostly peopled by Caucasians, plenty of them have fair(ish) skin and blue eyes. It's not Scandanvia but it sure aint India either. Wtf are you on about??

Well yeah it is. Iran is mostly peopled by Caucasians, plenty of them have fair(ish) skin and blue eyes. It's not Scandanvia but it sure aint India either. Wtf are you on about??

Plenty may have blue eyes but most are olive skinned or tanned with dark hair and dark eyes. Not India but no where near Scandinavia.

I'm petty sure Iran always do a big PR complaining thing whenever they are portrayed with dark skin in a Hollywood films. Just because people are slightly darker or have thicker skin than northern Europeans does not make them jump into the olive/dusky category. Persians seem to find this offensive and I'd be inclined to think they know what they look like.

Plenty may have blue eyes but most are olive skinned or tanned with dark hair and dark eyes. Not India but no where near Scandinavia.

Sorry what are we arguing about again? I thought it had something to do with Jake Gyllenhaal playing a Persian prince in a Hollywood movie (based on a video game)? Jake Gyllenhall is of Jewish/Swedish descent, he has naturally dark hair and I'm thinking he tans easy. Put some facial hair on him and he'd walk along downtown Tehran without anybody taking a second glance. Actually it was his lack of facial hair that was most jarring in that movie (from a realist POV) not the supposed travesty of a white actor playing, as it turns out, a white part.

thisa is the whole point of the thread ..there is no wrong in Sam/gilly because its in the books and greyworm and missandei is not in the books ...and not to mention one happens to be in the storyline of jon and other happens to be in dany's which shows the obvious hate ...

the ship isnt loved by who may i ask almost all of the unsullied love them go and see any reaction videos or tweets of an unsullied ...even those who read the books like them ...it took what 2 mins this season and 3 mins last season total of five mins approx and people hate it

I'm sure there are a lot of Unsullied that like it, what I meant by "not loved" is if you look around here, the general consensus tends to be "get this off my TV screen." And the fact that it didn't take much overall time to display doesn't change the fact that some people find it boring. :dunno: Not sure why there's such a hatred toward book lovers, we're watching the show like anyone else, and we're going to have likes and dislikes. I like what was in the books, but that doesn't mean I hate on every show change, some of them I enjoy, this romance happens not to be one of those....

I don't think she'll die yet. I think she will be one of Dany's betrayers and may be killed for it but I get the hunch she'll not only betray and outsmart Dany but get away with it as well. After all, she seems to be a child prodigy.

That would be a great potential betrayal. Any theories on what she might betray her for? I'd be interested in hearing!

Archived