Bumping for TWOW V4

Kikajon

Hope your migraine has gotten better. 

I had a really boring day at the office. They had no work for me like no work at all. I spend 5 of my 8 hours reading newspaper articles oline, texting people and in the end reading all kinds of stuff about celebreties, because I was just so bored. I could have just stayed at home and done some actually important stuff like working on the applications for my Master's degree. 

16 hours ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

Ah, sightseeing! I'd like to try that some day.

Fourth kid finally came down sick this weekend. Poor guy. We're expecting a snowstorm tonight and into tomorrow. 

I'm sorry to hear that, is it always that cold in Wisconsin? Or are snow storms unusual for this time of the year? Is that were your username comes from?

Around here we already have ladybirds and spring flowers and all that.  I've been sleeping with my windows open for a few weeks now (though had to close them a couple of times when it rained at night)

Wouldn't it be marvelous if we get WoW when the winds of spring finally come to Wisconsin? haha.

21 hours ago, Lady Blizzardborn said:

Ah, sightseeing! I'd like to try that some day.

Fourth kid finally came down sick this weekend. Poor guy. We're expecting a snowstorm tonight and into tomorrow. 

Shit. I hope your kids get better soon. 

Just saw about the snowstorm in TV.

I don't know what's going on it has been sunny for about four days in a row here. Before we had rain nearly every day four 8 weeks, but I'm not gonna complain. 

8 hours ago, Orphalesion said:

I'm sorry to hear that, is it always that cold in Wisconsin? Or are snow storms unusual for this time of the year? Is that were your username comes from?

Around here we already have ladybirds and spring flowers and all that.  I've been sleeping with my windows open for a few weeks now (though had to close them a couple of times when it rained at night)

Wouldn't it be marvelous if we get WoW when the winds of spring finally come to Wisconsin? haha.

Thanks, Orphalesion! Yes cold winters are par for the course here, as are snow storms in March. This is the month where it's most normal for the weather to be completely nuts. Thaw-freeze-thaw-freeze. We're gradually working our way to spring.

I will take TWOW any season of the year! :D

3 hours ago, Queen of Procrastination said:

Shit. I hope your kids get better soon. 

Just saw about the snowstorm in TV.

I don't know what's going on it has been sunny for about four days in a row here. Before we had rain nearly every day four 8 weeks, but I'm not gonna complain. 

Thanks, QoP. The last one still has a nasty cough but I think he can go to school tomorrow.

I was surprised there was no school delay this morning. The worst of it went south of us apparently.

Archived