Fifth episode without a direwolf

Maya Stone

for all the talk of no wolves in the show ....

Ghost leads the number of episodes he has been present ..he had appeared in 15 episodes so far and dragons only appeared 13 episodes

intresting

Thanks for counting. As a member of #TeamKhaleesi in good standing, I'm not surprised by this factoid at all.

Hardcore ASOIAF and GoT fans prefer ice to fire, seems...

Thanks for counting. As a member of #TeamKhaleesi in good standing, I'm not surprised by this factoid at all.

Hardcore ASOIAF and GoT fans prefer ice to fire, seems...

yeah i know how it should feel ...

but i cant take credit for counting it ...i got that from this thread ...where op does an super job to list all the appearences of the cast membershttp://asoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/topic/109297-main-cast-by-number-of-episodes/

one could argue that dragons came late to the party in the first season finale and hence they are behind...but so far in the five seasons ...the only scene where they could have done without dragons is this episode ....but they kept them for some reason...

its funny since i thought this season we will see Dragons late in the season ..only to keep the shock value of how big drogon has become but iam guessing he wont get anymore bigger than he appeared in the 2nd episode

in the end of this season iam sure both Ghost and rhaegal and viserion would have appeared in 3 episodes and drogon 4 episodes ...but all three ghost scene will be with jon and that extra scene of drogon is him flying over valyria

Maybe it's too difficult because they use real wolves that have been scaled up to look bigger. I would have preferred normal wolves or dogs who look live wolves who could have real scenes with the actors. I've once seen a Saarloos Wolfdog (= is an established breed of dog originating from wolfdog hybrid crosses). They could have used that, they are really harmless.

i think that jon is going to walk out of fire will never happen because of two things

that will totally undermine dany's last chapter in AGOT and secondle he is not a dragon ..he is a targ and a warg and wolf but no dragon

well i dont think jon is dead he maybe severely injured but not dead and i really dont think mel is going to do anything with his comeback

i believe in dany as AA/PTWP ...thankfully the show has omitted the Stupid Ser patrick and made Stannis take shireen and mel with him ... which means shireen wont be sacrificed for jon..so there will be no red comet or anyother bleeding stars ...so iam glad that these things will help disapprove of jon is AA theory

the carice interview you mentioned i took it that there will be something happening in the late season that will make people hate her even more ..i dont think she is telling that scene is with jon ..she is just mentioning people will hate her for her doing ...if she saves jon jon fans wont blame her., will they ...so i dont think its about jon

but anyway we may see who got it right in exactly four weeks

Wrong.She's talking about Snow throught the whole interview.First how people are protecting him on the twitter,her mother's crush on him,seduction scene and their reaction to it.Next is "even bigger scene" that comes after seduction one.She can't wait for reaction for the scene in the future and it involves both of those characters.So yeah there will be something.

As for Shireen,it has been foreshadowed pretty mcuh this and last season.King's blood and all that,Lord needs her etc.She's gonna be sacrificed,but how it's gona go down remains to be seen.Again you're missing the point.There is show version of it and bokk one.In the book,Jon could be only injured,but in the show he'll die for the shock value...something Wise & Brilliant love to do.I would prefer Bran,but it becomes less and less likely.There is good chance Jon qualify for AAR prophecy too...which makes both of them part of it.He dreamt about fighting Others and Dany pretty much too and since I don't believe they'll fight against one another.They're both part of it.I love them both and i truly believe both are part of this prophecy.

Archived