[Poll] How would you rate episode 506

How would you rate episode 506?  

769 members have voted

1. 1. What's your rating from 1-10, with 10 being the highest/best

Nope. Ran has already explained what chapter that was, and it has been released, and it has zero to do with the rape the writers of the show made up, and have been dreaming about filming for three years.

What a load of phooey. What happened. Please check your dictionary. What we saw on screen was farce a complete murmuring farce. Who has it promoted here. All these idiots saying something it wasn't are only further hyping it. Because the next set of idiots will only buy into it now, having to see what all the bullshit is about

I'll tell you what happend nothing. That wouldn't have in medieval lore, it cannot be considered as a term that was consented with, contained prior knowledge of, discussed beforehand, submitted and accepted.

Where was the resistance, if he had felt like such a shining knight why did he stand there crying, why wasn't she screaming, fighting, why had she start undressing with him the room knowing full well what would happen.

Nothing happened.

Sure, maybe, OR this gives both Sansa & Theon the fuel to turn around and flip the table on Ramsay. Will they end up killing Ramsay? Not sure.

I thought it was going great until the end. That definitely dragged this down. D and D have managed to make Sansa more of a victim than ever.

This whole line of criticism is just sick. Before the episode was released, people here were openly calling D&D perverts who just want to get Sophie Turner naked, and then, guess what, it didn't happen!!!

You're basically calling them pedophiles and perverts, with no real reason, because as far as the story goes, a marital rape makes perfect sense, and they handled it very tactfully and didn't show any skin whatsoever.

Please stop calling these guys pervs. Makes you look unhinged. Not to mention GRRM had a 13 year old raped for the entire first book and mused about her loins were sore while riding after her frequent use. Seriously, get some perspective.

Cut the bullshit apologetics, they explicitly said they have been thinking about putting Sansa in this role since season 2. She has her own story, but as early as season 2 they wanted to put her in a completely different story where the girl is raped and tortured.

The 'stuffing' problem again:

Emperor Joseph II: My dear young man, don't take it too hard. Your work is ingenious. It's quality work. And there are simply too many notes, that's all. Just cut a few and it will be perfect.

Mozart: Which few did you have in mind, Majesty?

Well GRRM it would say Dorne in the books. The Red Viper was created different on the show which has now influenced season 5.

All in all entertained by the episode I am only subtracting a 1 for Dorne and hasty pasty stunt work looks like there was a good idea there but looked like filming schedule influenced the editing.

Once again Cogman is brilliant at dialog

Tyrion Lannister: Wait. WAIT! Wait, wait! Wait, you can't just hand a dried cock to a merchant and expect him to pay for it! He has to know it came from a dwarf! And how could he know unless he sees the dwarf?

Slaver: It will be a dwarf-sized cock.

Tyrion Lannister: Guess again!

Edited by boojam

To me this is not even a season. It has been far weaker than Season 2. I hope the last 4 episodes can turn up something decent. But so far my fears for Season 5 have been very much justified. They screwed up everything and nothing good has come out of the changes. I get changes but these have been for the worse. Why do I need lame Dornish sand snakes who act like morons (and act poorly) when we could have had some seriously action packed Euron and Victarion and Damphair scenes!?!?! Leaving out the Ironborn to focus on the fancy Dornish was a disaster. Everyone loved The Viper last season because of the way the actor owned him. He was played to perfection. Dorn could have been part of the story this year but is should have been toned down a ton to focus on more interesting parts of the overall story. Like Euron and his horn. And Victarion's mission. I guess It's just too much story for any sort of television show. Even HBO.

Cut the bullshit apologetics, they explicitly said they have been thinking about putting Sansa in this role since season 2. She has her own story, but as early as season 2 they wanted to put her in a completely different story where the girl is raped and tortured.

She had an attempted rape in season 2, in the riot where the hound saved her, which was forcibly resisted. There was a difference a big difference

At this point I haven't got the foggiest what you are talking about.

Loved most of the episode, the dialogue was fantastic throughout and I had no issue with the final scene which was handled with appropriate gravitas and horror. I must admit like many I'm not yet feeling Dorne though.

She had an attempted rape in season 2, in the riot where the hound saved her, which was forcibly resisted. There was a difference a big difference

At this point I haven't got the foggiest what you are talking about.

They acknowledged in articles that their desire to insert Sansa into this Ramsay storyline goes back to at least season 2.

I give this episode an 8

Loved the HoBW scenes with Arya and Jaqen. Would have loved to see more but I liked how they portrayed her training with the lying game. I liked how they show Arya actually learning from the lying game and using it to help give the gift of mercy to the suffering girl And they showed the collection of faces! That was great.

Tyrion and Jorah scenes were great as well. I guess I didn't really realize that Jorah didn't know about his father's death.

The Winterfell Wedding was short but I believe it was that way in the books. For the most part, I believe that the scene did what it was intended. Not only did I feel bad for Sansa, but I felt equally bad for Theon despite what he has done. Oohh and I loved how Sansa handled Myranda. Hopefully she'll make use of the info Myranda shared about Ramsay.

KL scenes were all good. The QoT faces off with Cersei. LF scheming with Cersei, Lancel and Margeary facing the wrath of Cersei. Can't wait to see how this plays out.

And then there is Dorne. Nothing positive to say here.....

They acknowledged in articles that their desire to insert Sansa into this Ramsay storyline goes back to at least season 2.

So that means what? What does that mean?

Disney snow, and fairylights, I do similing I do, but oh how maleficent?

Makes more pyschobabble.

Had Roose envoked the Lord of the manor we would not be having this discussion, had he hit her we would not be having this discussion.

Comically impossible to take off those damn wedding dresses mind the 2-10k sticthing oops it was rental, waahaa, no gifted sewing machine? WTF.

i suppose because he was there did it make all the difference?