Where do we go from Here, unbowed? (spoilers galore)

No, no no no! Tyrion has slept with hundreds of women in Westeros, and there isn't a single Tyrion Bastard.

Surely some whore somewhere would think a Lannister bastard would be a lifelong meal ticket?

Clearly not considered significant to the plot, I suppose. One would indeed think that Tyrion might have fathered a few otherwise, even allowing for whores taking their meds. Maybe seeing him they all made sure they were double-dosed.

They can go anywhere but one this is clear in reading the showritters and Miss Turner's interviews. Looking at that epidsode, as dumb as it should be considering what family she was marrying into. Sansa was beautiful and was doing all she could to charm Ramsay and make the very best of her wedding night. The setting was splendid and the room looked as nice as it could. Sansa was acting sweet and courteous. It was surreal. Then, the real Ramsay showed up and what the production room of AGOT had called that scene was the "romance dies" of "the death of romance" began. Sansa, as we knew her before is now completely dead. As I stated before the episode aired, the rumors, if true, would cause me to mourn Sansa as a person. Lets face it, she is gone in a spiritual sense and she is most likely never going to be as nice as she once was, except to maybe her brothers, if she ever metts them. I expect her to be a sexual plaything as well as a mental plaything, all the while she is trying to find a way to pick off the Boltons from the inside. She is now set on a darker path for sure. I also think that any feelings of trust or affection for Littlefiger were destroyed the second Ramsay took her. She has now been betrayed by everyone on this show except Tyrion. (he does not matter in her case so lets not discuss that) Sansa to me, I think is destined to literally become lady Stoneheart or if she survives. Sansa will kill some people this season and one may be Fat Walda but I hope Littlefinger is another.

They can go anywhere but one this is clear in reading the showritters and Miss Turner's interviews. Looking at that epidsode, as dumb as it should be considering what family she was marrying into. Sansa was beautiful and was doing all she could to charm Ramsay and make the very best of her wedding night. The setting was splendid and the room looked as nice as it could. Sansa was acting sweet and courteous. It was surreal. Then, the real Ramsay showed up and what the production room of AGOT had called that scene was the "romance dies" of "the death of romance" began. Sansa, as we knew her before is now completely dead. As I stated before the episode aired, the rumors, if true, would cause me to mourn Sansa as a person. Lets face it, she is gone in a spiritual sense and she is most likely never going to be as nice as she once was, except to maybe her brothers, if she ever metts them. I expect her to be a sexual plaything as well as a mental plaything, all the while she is trying to find a way to pick off the Boltons from the inside. She is now set on a darker path for sure. I also think that any feelings of trust or affection for Littlefiger were destroyed the second Ramsay took her. She has now been betrayed by everyone on this show except Tyrion. (he does not matter in her case so lets not discuss that) Sansa to me, I think is destined to literally become lady Stoneheart or if she survives. Sansa will kill some people this season and one may be Fat Walda but I hope Littlefinger is another.

They could equally have titled this episode Kill the Girl. I don't think though that it's going to turn her into a vengeful nutcase. I rather think it will just drive out the last vestiges of innocence and direct her towards the final realisation that there's only one person she can trust. You've chosen to arbitrarily dismiss him, but I think you are wrong.

I'm saying this for quite a while now, but nobody seems to be listening to me. The idea that any event in this show adapted from unpublished or unwritten material will resemble George's vision at all is very unlikely.

:agree:

well put and simply true

It stands to reason that she was in trouble, as soon as we found out that she was marrying Ramsay. LF said to charm him and we saw some moments of strength in her throughout the episode. We can argue if this was necessary,(for what its worth I am not sure it was) however Jeyne Pools wedding night was much worse. At the start of this season we sort of all thought that Sansa might be filling in for Stoneheart. Then we find out she is filling in for JP, They build her up last year I don't think she is as torn down as should would have been had this happened to her before, She is a fighter now there may not be many people, who will get their revenge in this series. I think Sansa will get hers. I think she might still do some of the Stoneheart stuff too.

On a side note I think Brienne will get hers too, she is completely indestructable on the show

DP- SRY

Sansa, as we knew her before is now completely dead. As I stated before the episode aired, the rumors, if true, would cause me to mourn Sansa as a person. Lets face it, she is gone in a spiritual sense and she is most likely never going to be as nice as she once was

Sansa as we knew her was gone long before her wedding night. On the show she's shown as a different Sansa the moment she lies at the trial in the Vale and cemented when she descends the stairs in her new dress sporting her new her and attitude. We've seen that continue since then while at Winterfell.

Which is interesting. I've been waiting for Sansa to take some initiative and save herself, but even then lighting the candle and escaping with Brienne/Theon seems to just be *again* going along with someone else's plan, not finding her own and helping herself.

I only suggest that because it was mentioned so prominently in the show that she MUST make use of it at some point, even if its within the context of her being a player in some other manner.

The Dorne scenes will continue to be terrible to the point of hilarity. This will help me get through whatever fresh torment they decide that poor Sansa needs to endure this week.

The dorne scenes are bad! and the acting is terrible. Didn't one of the actor get an oscar non?

Sansa as we knew her was gone long before her wedding night. On the show she's shown as a different Sansa the moment she lies at the trial in the Vale and cemented when she descends the stairs in her new dress sporting her new her and attitude. We've seen that continue since then while at Winterfell.

yes, but then her behavior at the wedding up to her rape reminded me of Sansa in season one with Joffrey. That is what i think is dead. Time will tell, afterall, the actress simply follows the scripts.

I think Alfie Allen and/or Sophie Turner already pretty much telegraphed how their mutual story is going to end this season. I recall a quote from one of them that their fate at the end of the season is ambiguous. To me that means that the very last shot of the two is them jumping off the tower.

All the more reason why it is doubtful that they will have the battle of Winterfell this season.

Archived