Where do we go from Here, unbowed? (spoilers galore)

next week, where Ramsay kisses Sansa's check goodbye is I think after her takes her again. The recent, since last evening interviews, especially with Sophie ellude that Sansa has to "please" Ramsay in order to survive. Brace yourselves, last night was possibly just the tip of the iceburg.

It wouldn't be farfetched considering GRRM's original synopsis for A Song of Ice and Fire, but replace Joffrey with Ramsay. Hopefully not, though I don't expect any heroic acts from Sansa anymore. She will definitely need the help of Theon or Brienne.

Definitely, but I wouldn't write Sansa off. There is a difference from her needing Theon and Brienne's help, and being helpless without them. Regardless of LF's intentions, Sansa has learned. I think she begins to organize resistance, and part of Theon's redemption arc is aiding her with her plans. Brienne can only do some much, and Theon has access to certain parts of the keep that Brienne does not. Ramsay's arrogance regarding his control of Theon will be his undoing (more so in the show than the tv, or maybe not).

If Sansa is pregnant, she either hits the moon tea or leaves the lil' Bolton out for the Others.

Sorry, Ramsay-spawn. I know you think you're innocent, but you'll be better off raised by the Night King than by your (allegedly) human daddy.

If Sansa is pregnant, she either hits the moon tea or leaves the lil' Bolton out for the Others.

Sorry, Ramsay-spawn. I know you think you're innocent, but you'll be better off raised by the Night King than by your (allegedly) human daddy.

Yep.

BUT...and I don't mean to go physiological here, but just because that incident happened does not mean an automatic pregnancy.

It wouldn't be farfetched considering GRRM's original synopsis for A Song of Ice and Fire, but replace Joffrey with Ramsay. Hopefully not, though I don't expect any heroic acts from Sansa anymore. She will definitely need the help of Theon or Brienne.

I agree, perhaps that "worse than the RW" scene is Sansa getting rid of the fetus without the use of moon tea? (which i woud imagine would not be accessible to her living under the Boltons)

I reckon Littlefinger will end up getting a message to Sansa via a magic teleporting rider (to avoid Roose and Moat Cailin) telling her 'not to worry' and his plan to destroy what remains of both armies, but she'll end up escaping with Theon and then telling Stannis about it, a la the Karstarks in TWOW

next week, where Ramsay kisses Sansa's check goodbye is I think after her takes her again. The recent, since last evening interviews, especially with Sophie ellude that Sansa has to "please" Ramsay in order to survive. Brace yourselves, last night was possibly just the tip of the iceburg.

god please no....

Yes I don't think they are done. It also appears that Sansa is lightly covered in the scene that she reaches out to Theon (in preview). Hopefully they make it an off-scene occurrence though.

BUT...and I don't mean to go physiological here, but just because that incident happened does not mean an automatic pregnancy.

Right. Just like sometimes women throw up when they're not pregnant. But if a woman throws up in a show or movie, they are always pregnant.

Let's say I hope she's not pregnant. Though Myranda made a point of mentioning that the bastard impregnated some other unfortunate whose name I don't remember, so he's not shooting blanks.

Yes I don't think they are done. It also appears that Sansa is lightly covered in the scene that she reaches out to Theon (in preview). Hopefully they make it an off-scene occurrence though.

It could be her constant crying heard throught the castle, like Jeyne

I'm saying this for quite a while now, but nobody seems to be listening to me. The idea that any event in this show adapted from unpublished or unwritten material will resemble George's vision at all is very unlikely.

And...it's not necessarily a bad thing. The Show handles some things better (iMO) and some things worse.

It's an adaptation...and as adaptations go, it's pretty successful.

Btw with all this new Sansa-stuff I have to ask as I don't remember too well if was just a theory: Was it not a big topic in the books that there has to be a Stark in Winterfell and because Farya isn't that's going to be a huge problem? Obviously Sansa might escape and join Stannis but it wouldn't last long before they come back I guess..?

Right. Just like sometimes women throw up when they're not pregnant. But if a woman throws up in a show or movie, they are always pregnant.

Let's say I hope she's not pregnant. Though Myranda made a point of mentioning that the bastard impregnated some other unfortunate whose name I don't remember, so he's not shooting blanks.

No he isn't shooting blanks and yes let's hope she is not. I guess I am hoping it is closer to reality where people typically have to try or have several episodes before a pregnancy happens. Obviously that is not true for everyone.

I'm saying this for quite a while now, but nobody seems to be listening to me. The idea that any event in this show adapted from unpublished or unwritten material will resemble George's vision at all is very unlikely.

I think you have more listeners than you think. I don't think it will resemble completely Geroge's view, but I do think that some of these odd changes relate to unpublished books and the show is taking the straight path. In the end when 7 books are done and 8(?) seasons are done, the meat will be completely different, but the major plot points will be generally the same.

It could be her constant crying heard throught the castle, like Jeyne

Yes or like the preview scene for "The Gift" suggest, she adorns a horror stricken face as evidence of what has happened. I just hope D&D end it soon.

And...it's not necessarily a bad thing. The Show handles some things better (iMO) and some things worse.

It's an adaptation...and as adaptations go, it's pretty successful.

I agree. I think ultimately what must be realized is that the books are too big for tv. To do it, things need to be cut, arcs re-arranged, etc to create a cohesive story that makes sense to the audience. Unless of course HBO wanted to follow word for word and have 30 seasons, and they did not, this is a compromise that had to be made.

I was thinking maybe next episode lancel confesses about sex with cersei and helping her to kill Robert. Maybe lancel knows about the twincest as well???

If he does not, he would have to be the most idiotic individual in KL. Or deaf.

But yes, I think Olena counters with accusations and the next episode will contain Cersei's downfall, or the beginning of it. Perhaps Olena's accusations lead to a confession from Lancel?

Maybe Brienne will take on the Davos role and go to Skagos? Rickon is supposed to show up sooner or later, after all, and I read somewhere long ago that GRRM was so pleased with Natalia Tena's performance he was going to give her a bigger role.

In the episode where Littlefinger convinces Sansa to go to Winterfell and marry Ramsay, he had a real smirky smile on his face as he rode after Sansa. I was thinking he might know the rumours about Ramsay (LF seems to have as many spies as Varys) and use the abuse of Sansa and the the threat Ramsay may kill her as an excuse to take the forces of the Vale and attack Winterfell.

Archived