"Episode ten will break the internet" - [BOOK SPOILERS]

JonSnowed

That is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.

So your "theory", is that someone(who? the Boltons?) are going to throw torches at Stannis, and that is the way Stannis is going to be defeated? :rolleyes:

Not very likely.

Mel meddling in the sense you are suggesting would mean, Mel standing/sitting in front of a fire, trying to "see the future", or "gain more power", and then suddenly the fire grows so strong as to encompass the entire camp!?

That is a stretch of imagination not warranted by what we have seen so far in the series.

Mel has control of her flames, but even if she would have lost that control, it is very unlikely that the fire would have grown so big as to encompass the entire camp.

At the most, what would have happened is Mel being burned alive.

I don't want to be confrontational, but what you jet199, and what The Eunuch and what almost everybody on this forum is doing is trying to find any kind of rationalization(even the most absurd one), that would allow you to explain away all the indications that Dany character is going to die.

And you do that because of the emotional attachment to that character.

The Eunuch has said that it is ridiculous to think that Drogon will cross the world to come to help Jon Snow, but considering that Mel has an interest in Jon, and considering that she is serving The Lord of Light - who is also the The Lord of Fire - and considering that "Dragons are fire", is it really so ridiculous to think that the Dragon Drogon is going to help Jon, when we know, because it has been confirmed, that Jon is going to fight the White Walkers near the end of season 5?

Also add to that, the very much warranted speculation about Jon's true heredity, and I can not see how anyone in their right mind can deny that Jon is most likely going to get a Dragon at the end of season 5.

Also, as for the relationship between Drogon and Dany, I have noticed that everybody on the forum seems to ignore the scene between those two, at the end of episode 2.

And what do we see in that scene?

DAENERYS WANTING DROGON TO STAY, BUT DROGON NEVERTHELESS ABANDONING HER!!!

THAT SCENE WASN'T IN THE BOOKS!!!

i can give rational evidence to show that there will be drogon in the pit ...but what its worth you seem to be fixated with this idea

ALL I ASK IS FOR ONE THING

PLS PROMISE ME YOU WILL BE BACK HERE AND POST AFTER YOU HAVE WATCHED EPISODE 8 WHICH WILL HAVE JON FIGHTING AND EPISODE 9 WHICH WILL HAVE DANY CONTROLLING DROGON

PLS COME BACK HERE AFTER THAT EPISODE AND GIVE YOUR THOUGHTS JUST DONT FADE AWAY PLS BCOZ I AM ACTUALYY ENJOYING YOUR POST AND WILL ENJOY AFTER THAT EPISODE BECAUSE YOU WILL BE THE FIRST ONE THAT WILL COME TO MY MIND AFTER THAT SCENE ...

Pink Letter and for the watch. Its so obvious, Stannis and Jon are two most favorite characters to most people, so having them "killed" would break the internet.

Jon is going to fight the White Walkers.

That is not my theory, but a confirmed fact.

For the Pink Letter scenario to occur, would mean Jon defeating all the White walkers by himself, and then try to head south, after receiving the letter.

That is absurd, because Jon can not defeat all the White Walkers by himself.

Hmmm I'll take a guess... Sand Snakes beating anyone in fair combat :dunno:

What would be funny if Jaime suffered same fate as the ship captain, only this time they would show whole logistic of it. Obara capturing Jaime, Nym digging the hole for few hours while Tyene is in the desert hunting scorpions. Everyone woud know where this is going, than Obara would give some monoloque and throw her spear through Jaime head.....than cut black, end of the season. That would create very entertaining fandom reactions.

Now seriously i think for non-book readers can WoS be THAT scene. Or Jon´s stabbing. But if it is supposed to be shocking for book readers, my bet is on Stannis/Shireen. There will be pay off for that set up from the first half of the season.

Give me rational evidence.

we have had details of casting leaks where a person who acted as a whitewalker or an other who gave lots of details about the filming that took place in Hardhome ..

so according to him the scene will be first jon and wildlings will first have an treaty where he will try to tell wildlings to cgo with him and settle in the GIFT ...

but eventually a fight will ensue with Nights watch and wildlings ...in the middle of the fight there will Be white walkers appearing on top of the cliff

it will be Nights king who appears to be at the Top of king ...and this is the one jon sees in the trailer when he looks at the top of the cliff..

so the remaining Nights watch and wildlings run to their boats ...'

and nights king reanimate the dead persons who are in the water

yes this is a legit information

now to MEEREEN :

we have known that dany will be surrounded by the sons of harpy and we have had a video of a sons of the harpy burning ...a stunt man who is attacked by the fire but that video is taken down

we also had a post from dave hill in the makingGame of thrones .com where we see bones are charred in the grassy hill side and comment about dragonfire ...so we know dany and drogon in the dothraki happening ..

now to NORTH

we have seen two videos now where one with stannis and other with Ramsay covered in blood and from the promo of next week we see that Ramsay is going to the north to ambush stannis

and FINALLY DROGON IS DANENERYS'S ...JON as NO CONNECTION TO HIM WHATSOEVER ..THERE IS A PERFECTLY HUGE WHITE WOLF HE HAS ON HIS SIDE SO BE HAPPY ABOUT IT

For the Pink Letter scenario to occur, would mean Jon defeating all the White walkers by himself, and then try to head south, after receiving the letter.

jon is not going to fight White Walkers he is going to fight wildlings ....he is just going to run with other crows and wildlings when he sees them over the cliff

we have had details of casting leaks where a person who acted as a whitewalker or an other who gave lots of details about the filming that took place in Hardhome ..

so according to him the scene will be first jon and wildlings will first have an treaty where he will try to tell wildlings to cgo with him and settle in the GIFT ...

but eventually a fight will ensue with Nights watch and wildlings ...in the middle of the fight there will Be white walkers appearing on top of the cliff

it will be Nights king who appears to be at the Top of king ...and this is the one jon sees in the trailer when he looks at the top of the cliff..

so the remaining Nights watch and wildlings run to their boats ...'

and nights king reanimate the dead persons who are in the water

yes this is a legit information

now to MEEREEN :

we have known that dany will be surrounded by the sons of harpy and we have had a video of a sons of the harpy burning ...a stunt man who is attacked by the fire but that video is taken down

we also had a post from dave hill in the makingGame of thrones .com where we see bones are charred in the grassy hill side and comment about dragonfire ...so we know dany and drogon in the dothraki happening ..

now to NORTH

we have seen two videos now where one with stannis and other with Ramsay covered in blood and from the promo of next week we see that Ramsay is going to the north to ambush stannis

and FINALLY DROGON IS DANENERYS'S ...JON as NO CONNECTION TO HIM WHATSOEVER ..THERE IS A PERFECTLY HUGE WHITE WOLF HE HAS ON HIS SIDE SO BE HAPPY ABOUT IT

And what happens with Jon then?

How convenient that that alleged video is taken down.

But assuming that video is true(I actually consider that a real possibility), the stunt man burning could be actually Daenerys being burned alive by Rhaegal and Viserion under orders of Tyrion.

If they mean to ambush Stannis, then Stannis would have to be on the move, AND NOT IN A CAMP!!!

Also, a question for you that I asked a different forum member before;

From where did the Boltons get all the "firepower" to burn Stannis camp?

As for the final comment of yours:

Also, as for the relationship between Drogon and Dany, I have noticed that everybody on the forum seems to ignore the scene between those two, at the end of episode 2.

But assuming that video is true(I actually consider that a real possibility), the stunt man burning could be actually Daenerys being burned alive by Rhaegal and Viserion under orders of Tyrion.

If they mean to ambush Stannis, then Stannis would have to be on the move, AND NOT IN A CAMP!!!

Are you legit or a troll? Stannis is on the move towards Winterfell, but likely snowed in/at least slowed by the snow (watch the promo for that). Where did Boltons get the firepower? They have these things called torches and they use this thing called fire...

It doesnt matter if the "for the watch" moment happens as in the books, or if they change it. The end result is the same, Jon being "dead" and coming back (most probaby)

Like i said i know you are not going to accept anything against your theory ...

so instead of arguing with you or trying to find you legit or troll ...

All i ask his Pls COMEBACK ONCE THE EPISODES 8 and 9 FINISHED ...i will admit and eat my hat if iam wrong

In the description of episode 7, it is said Stannis remains stubborn, which i interpret as Stannis wanting to pass through certain route, even though his scouts have said that the Boltons are waiting for him somewhere near this route, and are going to attack him on the flanks.

What you are suggesting is head on attack of the Boltons, even though they are numericaly inferior, which is something I don't see happening.

But even assuming that that would have happened, from where would the Boltons get all the "firepower", to burn the Stannis camp?

I'm thinking it's just that Stannis wants to continue marching through the blizzard while others are cautioning him to fall back until it ends.

Are you legit or a troll? Stannis is on the move towards Winterfell, but likely snowed in/at least slowed by the snow (watch the promo for that). Where did Boltons get the firepower? They have these things called torches and they use this thing called fire...

And Stannis does not have these things called torches, that use this thing called fire?

How did you imagine this scenario in your head?

Maybe Bolton troops coming to the Stannis camp, and then - without anybody interrupting them - burn the entire camp down? :rolleyes:

Archived