"Episode ten will break the internet" - [BOOK SPOILERS]

JonSnowed

i dont see why that matters it shows that drogon thinks dany is safe but not ready ...it shows currently where he is at the Valyria home of dragonlords

ok answer me this

why should drogon who have been a connection with dany and comes to her dreams even before she gets the dragon eggs ...suddenly go to jon who is on the other end of the world when his mother is in danger ...why do you think that he is going to help jon of alll people ...

is that because he is going to fight whitewalkers and end the scene winning them and thus show ends there right there

Why would anyone think Drogon is going to Jon?

I am reconsidering that Walk of Shame could be it. It will probably make a lot of waves on the internet, but Finn Jones said "I can not believe what they did to that character" and threw away the script. I have hard time to believe that Cersei´s karmic punisment would cause such reaction from him. Something terrible will happen to likeable character, be prepared for Shireen being burned alive. Jon´s stabbing will only qualify if he stays dead, otherwise it is really not that strong moment compared to RW, since cliffhanger deaths are never real deaths and there are book readers who will quickly reasure non-book readers that Jon is fine.

I'm pretty sure he's talking about the way Loras has been butchered.

I haven't seen it mentioned that Arya could be killed. She is a HUGELY popular character on the series and ppl would go bonkers. If she kills Meryn Trant as expected, rather than punishing her by blinding her, the faceless men could just go ahead and kill her. The actress is nearly too old to play a 10/11 year old anymore.

Don't think it is any more likely than Jon riding Drogon in the finale, but it is still possible.

What is wrong?

To start there are more than just that one picture of Tyrion at the Pit: http://watchersonthewall.com/inside-daznaks-pit-newest-photos-featuring-emilia-clarke/

Secondly as to your breakdown of the photo: The Harpy and Tyrion are not the same distance to the camera, Tyrion is much closer in distance to the camera and is about the same as Missandei or Jorah whom he is clearly shorter than.

Furthermore, if you look at a still of the far away shot of the pit in the season preview, an unsullied soldier is clearly seen without a shadow where the digital artist cropped Tyrion out of the shot to preserve the mystery.

Why would anyone think Drogon is going to Jon?

I'm pretty sure he's talking about the way Loras has been butchered.

you would be surprised ..there are people think that jon will get drogon because Mormont's raven has a black wing and so does Drogon ...hence jon will ride drogon

In the show, it makes it clear that Melisandre does not know how to resurrect dead person.

They go out of their way to show her meeting Thoros, which she never does in the books and meets Beric. She knows the red god can raise people from the dead. She's going to give it a go, bank on it.

I haven't seen it mentioned that Arya could be killed. She is a HUGELY popular character on the series and ppl would go bonkers. If she kills Meryn Trant as expected, rather than punishing her by blinding her, the faceless men could just go ahead and kill her. The actress is nearly too old to play a 10/11 year old anymore.

Don't think it is any more likely than Jon riding Drogon in the finale, but it is still possible.

Two things, you have to assume that the female character with the most POV chapters has no plot coming. You also have to remember Mel said they would meet again.

All that was outlined could happen and yet the final scene could be, say, Dany on Drogon, which is totally still from the book. Whereas the Revival/Death of Jon while Mel is attempting to rez Stannis by burning a princess could be > red wedding

Yea, I'm certain the final scene WILL NOT have anything to do with North.

Rather than "spreading the shock" over the last 2 or 3 episodes like they have done in the past (Oberyn's death ep. 8 and Tywin's death ep.10) I believe they are setting up for a finale full of shocking moments.

To start there are more than just that one picture of Tyrion at the Pit: http://watchersonthewall.com/inside-daznaks-pit-newest-photos-featuring-emilia-clarke/

Secondly as to your breakdown of the photo: The Harpy and Tyrion are not the same distance to the camera, Tyrion is much closer in distance to the camera and is about the same as Missandei or Jorah whom he is clearly shorter than.

Furthermore, if you look at a still of the far away shot of the pit in the season preview, an unsullied soldier is clearly seen without a shadow where the digital artist cropped Tyrion out of the shot to preserve the mystery.

Not "at the Pit", but "in the Pit", when Dany is surrounded by enemies, and there is just one such picture;

This fake one http://winteriscoming.net/2015/01/25/new-photo-daznaks-pit/

I do not agree with you about the unnatural size of the Harpy, but let me ask you a question;

What is the Harpy doing inside of the protective belt made by the Unsullied, and why is nobody particularly concerned about that?

As for the trailer scene(1:17) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Bo89m2f6g

if your interpretation would be the correct one, that would mean that Tyrion is standing in front of Jorah, which I think you would agree with me, is a very courageous act for a dwarf :rolleyes:

Seeing as he said it will "BREAK the internet", it will probably be something huge, something that not even book-readers might know or even guess. So not Jon's stabbing. Other people in the thread have assumed Dany dying. I wouldn't be surprised if that turned out to be true. It would be the most pointless death ever, and it would only serve for shock value. Very much in character for D&D. But I hope they're not as stupid as that.

Not "at the Pit", but "in the Pit", when Dany is surrounded by enemies, and there is just one such picture;

This fake one http://winteriscoming.net/2015/01/25/new-photo-daznaks-pit/

I do not agree with you about the unnatural size of the Harpy, but let me ask you a question;

What is the Harpy doing inside of the protective belt made by the Unsullied, and why is nobody particularly concerned about that?

As for the trailer scene(1:17) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Bo89m2f6g

if your interpretation would be the correct one, that would mean that Tyrion is standing in front of Jorah, which I think you would agree with me, is a very courageous act for a dwarf :rolleyes:

I for one don't think it is a given that the Harpy is inside the protective belt as there is not perspective to make that call. In fact if you look just over Missandei's left shoulder you can see an unsullied in between the Harpy and the grouping.

http://winteriscoming.net/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/Season-5-Trailer-chaos-in-Daznaks-Pit.gif

As for the season preview: the unsullied is clearly missing feet and a shadow which means something was cropped out of there. If you won't believe that it is TYrion, then I guess that is your prerogative.

They go out of their way to show her meeting Thoros, which she never does in the books and meets Beric. She knows the red god can raise people from the dead. She's going to give it a go, bank on it.

Again, there is nothing in the show suggest Mellisandre has the knowledge or even seek knowedge to resurrect dead people.

Her quote from the tv show to Thoros was "No one should have the power". That was the closest she came to asking about resurrecting anyone.

If she was going to resurrect someone, then tv show would have at least suggested it or have Mel inquire about the process of resurrection to Thoros as in "Teach me Thoros" There is none of that.

Personally, I dont' expect death of Stannis/Shireen, at least this season, nor would we ever expect see Melisandre try to bring anyone back from the dead. I don't believe Mel would have any role in rebirth/resurrection of Jon. She would be a bystander for it.

No takers for Stoneheart and the brotherhood finally showing up at Winterfell looking for Sansa just when we think it's Stannis knocking at the door, and hanging Roose and Ramsay then.

Way to make an entrance.

Starter this season.

Frey main course next.

Archived