"Episode ten will break the internet" - [BOOK SPOILERS]

JonSnowed

LOL, they better be careful, after this Sansa debacle, if they kill Stannis as some people think, kill Bronn as seems likely, and leave Jon Snow stabbed as a cliffhanger they make break the Internet in people who state they're quitting the show.

The previous harpy attacks seemed to be somewhat planned.

Could the attack on Dany be planned massacre involving all her support,

not just people in the pit with her.. If the harpies are going to try to take out Dany, wouldn't

they try to take out part of her power base as well?

Would it be possible to kill two smaller chained up dragons?

might not be enough to break the internet, but it hasn't been mentioned before...

I don't think battle for winterfell is happening this season, there is just too much that has to happen in the remaining episodes for there to be enough time.

I think pink letter followed by jon incident is likely, which will cause an even greater impact cause viewers will think both stannis and jon are dead. while given the show a chance to do a proper battle of winterfell next season.

IF they pull it off well, it might redeem this season a little.

Stoneheart, Pod would have shot with Fairley.

Nothing else would "break the internet" on that scale... not even Stannis dying or Jon dying and coming back to life per the sacrifice of Shireen.

What are you saying, there's a slim chance it could be her because Daniel Portman mentioned this info? Or none, because he's not known to have shot anything with Fairley? (as is anyone.)

But I agree, nothing would smash the internet like the undead Stark matriarch back in action.

Nothing.

It's why I've accepted, but will never understand, her being cut.

I will say it again;

Stannis camp burning can only mean Dragon Fire.

And Dragon Fire can only mean Drogon.

How so?

Surely it can't be an attack by enemy forces, right? Or a situation in which Stannis' soldiers are trying to get themselves warm but it goes wrong?

What you are suggesting is head on attack of the Boltons, even though they are numericaly inferior, which is something I don't see happening.

But even assuming that that would have happened, from where would the Boltons get all the "firepower", to burn the Stannis camp?

A head on attack by a numerically inferior force led by an inferior commander is exactly what occurs in the novels.

As to the amount of "firepower" necessary... westeros has fire, it has torches capable of transporting fire, and tents are flammable. 1+1 = ...

The only thing that comes to mind as a single event that could break the internet is Lady Stoneheart. But since that is unlikely to happen (I really really hope it happens), then it is probably just a combination of events as others have mentioned.

Leaving Jon's stabbing as a cliffhanger is a bad idea, so if they do ides, it will be probably be real death.

Stannis/Shireen dying as well.

Dany leaving on Drogon.

Walk of Shame.

Arya going blind as punishment.

All of these together would make for a strong finale.

Again, there is nothing in the show suggest Mellisandre has the knowledge or even seek knowedge to resurrect dead people.

Her quote from the tv show to Thoros was "No one should have the power". That was the closest she came to asking about resurrecting anyone.

If she was going to resurrect someone, then tv show would have at least suggested it or have Mel inquire about the process of resurrection to Thoros as in "Teach me Thoros" There is none of that.

Personally, I dont' expect death of Stannis/Shireen, at least this season, nor would we ever expect see Melisandre try to bring anyone back from the dead. I don't believe Mel would have any role in rebirth/resurrection of Jon. She would be a bystander for it.

We do know of someone who could resurrect Jon and we know is going to be near enough to him to do so.

I told you what is going to happen, but you people don't listen because you are emotionally attached to the Dany character.

​IT IS A FACT THAT DROGON IS GOING TO APPEAR IN THE NORTH!!!

Because if he is not going to appear, then how else can you explain that at 38 sec. of the trailer you can see Stannis camp burning? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F9Bo89m2f6g

Some people have tried to explain that away as "Bolton attack".

But, do the Boltons have flamethrowers? :rolleyes:

Maybe some people are going to say "well they have fire arrows".

Probably they do, but how many thousands of fire arrows do you need to burn a camp in the icy North?

And what is even more important - considering that the Boltons have numerical inferiority - even if they would have attacked Stannis, their archers wouldn't target the tents but the Stannis troops.

In another words, Stannis camp burning can only be Dragon Fire!!!

So you have Drogon going north to hook up with Jon and Mel to fight the white walkers, ok. Now assuming that Jon is going to be in control of Drogon, answer me this: What is the reason for Jon/Drogon to burn Stannis' camp???

The final scene will be from the books. But is it the final scene that is supposed to "break the internet" or could it be something else from the episode?

Breaking the internet could easily involve things that would shock people who have not read the book, because let's face it not as many people read these days as did in the past. So here's what I think would qualify:

1. Jon's stabbing.

2. The Burning of Shireen for any reason.

3. Dany AND Tyrion riding dragons.

4. Shireen gets burned and Jon walks into the fire to save her but doesn't get burned. Would not surprise me if they pulled this. Added bonus: Shireen is beyond saving so he stabs Mel through the heart and his sword turns red.

5. Night's King speaks!

6. Frey Pie

7. Tommen and Myrcella being killed (possibly with the Valonqar thrown in for fun). Ooh! Myrcella and Trystane kill themselves ala Romeo and Juliet

And the number one "break the internet" option--which undoubtedly will not happen--Aegon shows up in Westeros, possibly with his Queen Arianne.

Archived